Tarot of Delphi

Alta

It is thanks to the discussions here and particularly your comments Le Fanu that I have a copy of this remarkable deck! I hope she does reprint, this deck deserves a wider audience.

The Happy Squirrel

...AND no real manipulating. None of these cards are collaged. This deck is a the result of a deck creator who really knows her 78 cards and knows that you don't really need to manipulate - it's all there, all human life is there in the history of art. And so delicately done. Those corners of huge, melodramatic masterpieces and she picks out the quiet corners, the scenes of everyday tenderness.

I have three copies of this deck all bought one after the other from her as I increasingly realised how special this deck was. And as with any great deck, the courts are effortless to read. Makes a huge difference.

YESSS.....

I bought two. Often I wish I had bought another. I have to directly credit you for taking a second look at this deck, and I am forever grateful, because this is a groundbreaking deck for me. My mind just went BOOM. I finally got this card, and that card, and the other....

Happy.

ayuryogini

Yes, absolutely!!

I NEED this deck.

BeyondtheVeil

Second Reprinting of Tarot of Delphi

That said, I am almost sold out of the first print run and do not have plans to reprint immediately. So, if you've been waiting to get the deck, now would be the time!

Kindest regards,
J.D. Hildegard Hinkel

Hello!

I started this thread and then haven't been on for awhile. I just recently came back. I tried to read all the posts to get caught up. I see where some people are saying that you are not making a second printing of this deck.

I took what you typed above to mean.... "I do not have plans to reprint "immediately", but that you would at some point. I did not take it to say that there would not be any other printings done.

Are you able to verify one way or another for everyone? It is a very pretty deck.

Thanks so much!
BeyondtheVeil