The Orbifold Tarot

Pixna

I'm on pins and needles until the deck is shipped. Is anyone else as eager as I am to get their hands on an Orbifold? This is the most spectacular-looking and original deck I've seen in ages (well, actually, that I've ever seen).

Maveriker

Wow, Pixna! So kind of you to say!

The deck goes into production (FINALLY!) next week. I'm hoping to have it by the end of January, and of course will be shipping it out ASAP. I actually wish I could send them out NOW, as it is going to be a spectacular, luxury deck. The wait, I promise, will be well worth it!

If you haven't yet visited the website (www.orbifoldtarot.com), check that out as it has some more info on the deck, and I will be filling it out with more content over the coming months, as well as many new videos on YouTube. In the meantime, I want to make sure people get their copies, so that as more content becomes available, people can USE and PRACTICE with their Orbifolds!

For now, check out these images of the final samples from my printers :D

Attachments

• IMG_20151231_112054.jpg
    IMG_20151231_112054.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_20151231_111748.jpg
    IMG_20151231_111748.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_20151231_112008.jpg
    IMG_20151231_112008.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_20151231_111818.jpg
    IMG_20151231_111818.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_20151231_112118.jpg
    IMG_20151231_112118.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 139

Philistine

So much to like (and possibly love, in person). My TdM side really jives with the geometry-of-numbers thing going on here.

And don't use the term "luxury deck"! A cheap come on which I find irresistible! >>ordering in 5, 4, 3, . . . <<

Pixna

So much to like (and possibly love, in person). My TdM side really jives with the geometry-of-numbers thing going on here.

And don't use the term "luxury deck"! A cheap come on which I find irresistible! >>ordering in 5, 4, 3, . . . <<

Hahaha! I'm the same way, Philistine! I've already ordered mine. I fell in love at first sight!

Maveriker, thanks for the additional pics of the deck. You're whetting our lustful appetites even more!

What has attracted me most to the deck so far (sight unseen except online), in no particular order:

* The geometry.
* The intelligent, well-thought-out, and well-executed use of color.
* The elegant simplicity.
* The unique approach.
* The originality and cleverness.
* The incomparable use of circles.
* The video instructions that provide greater understanding.
* The complexity and depth woven into a beautiful, contemporary design.
* The fact that no humans, animals, or plants are portrayed.
* The energy/element system used.
* The elegant finish of the cards and the raised artwork.
* The design on the back of the cards.
* Everything!

SuziDreams

I'm looking forward to my deck as well. The samples look great. What attracted me was the simplicity of them but which have a depth of meanings in the geometry and colours. It feels as though it would give full and complex readings.

Maveriker

Just to update everyone, the deck went into production a few weeks ago. We (my printer and I) had hoped to be finished production before they closed down for Chinese New Year, but unfortunately that wasn't the case. They are closed for two weeks and will resume production next week (February 15). I expect to start receiving the first shipment from them during the first week of March, and my ONLY task when they arrive is to ship them out to to all customers!

:D

Pixna

I can't wait! Please hire elves to assist you so we can all get our decks asap! :D

Pixna

I just read that the Orbifold is scheduled to be released soon ... sometime this month (March 2016). Supposedly they're on the last stages of production, so hopefully it will be shipping in the next few weeks. Yay!

Pixna

The Orbifold is here! The Orbifold is here! If you've been wanting this deck, you can finally get it. It's been well worth the wait -- this deck is gorgeous and the approach is unique and deep. I'm absolutely loving mine.

Please get your deck and let's jump-start the study group for it here in Aeclectic Tarot!