The Eat Poo Tarot

December Fairy

I was not sure what to expect when I clicked on the link to The Eat Poo Tarot. Wonderful art work.
Has anyone else looked at this?
I wish they would have printed it.

http://tarot.eatpoo.com/

Here's some of the cards I like.

The second The High Priestess
The Empress
The Emperor
Both Star cards
The Moon
2 of Wands
Page of Wands
King of Wands~that is just too cute.
Ace of Cups
2 of Cups~Both
Four of Cups
Six of Cups
Queen of Cups
Most of the Pentacles are pretty nice to look at.

truelighth

They sold calenders that featured the Eatpoo Tarot in 1994. I bought one and just cut the cards out of them myself, because I liked them.

Tryska

i love it.

i wish they had come out with a deck - i would be all over it.

altho i will say soem of the cards i didn't really dig, but the ones i didn't like there was an alternative by another artist which i adored.

*sigh*

December Fairy

Are the cards all the same size?

Maybe one of these days I'll find one. Can't get them from the site anymore.

TheLovers2

Yep! Loved these cards!

The artwork is amazing to me. When I first laid eyes on them, I wanted them badly, but, there didn't seem to be a plan in the works to make a deck available for purchase. Oh well, I got over it.

THANKS FOR REMINDING ME. :(

TL2 :TLOVE

Shade

I wonder...

Wouldn't there be a way to save the pictures from their website and use them in a computer program that does tarot readings? Maybe this is more of a question for the books and media forum.

Arania

I like some of the artwork, other things I detest. And I wouldn't be able to work with a non-coherent deck either. I wish some of the artists would make complete decks though. Like for the High Priest under the moon, the 10 of swords or the 3 of Swords.

darwinia

The deck can be downloaded for the Orphalese Tarot program. I agree that it should have been published.

It's a tragedy that the same old unimaginative R-W copycat junk gets published when there are fine creative decks like this that would be very popular if printed.

It is a wonderful deck, despite the silly name. Some very striking art in this one.

lunakasha

I really like some of the artwork but.....sorry, couldn't they come up with a better name??? I mean....ewww :( I just can't take it seriously.

:) Luna

Asradel

Really!

It's an extraordinary deck with all the mingling of the talent they had to create it, but you're right....what a name!

I read the site and couldn't come up with any reason listed there on why they might use that name.

Whatever! To each their own. Nice deck though....

Az