The Eat Poo Tarot

Arania

The name is because the idea was born in the Eat Poo gfx comunity.

WolfSpirit

I like some of the artwork, but to me it does not look like a deck, more a collection of very diverse paintings (or other artwork). I would be too distracted by the diversity to use it as a tarot.
Would not like to get that Judgment card in my reading, lol. It made me smile though.

Shade

It reminds me of the Fantasy Showcase tarot in the way I tend to either love or hate most of the cards in a big way. And any layout you do with this deck will look probably look fairly discordant. Any Chaos Magicians around?

TheLovers2

If they do a deck, I hope they change the name!

Shade said:
It reminds me of the Fantasy Showcase tarot in the way I tend to either love or hate most of the cards in a big way. And any layout you do with this deck will look probably look fairly discordant. Any Chaos Magicians around?

Well, I must say, I'd take my chances with this deck. Why not? I've certainly done that with a lot of other decks. What's a little discord among friends . . . uh . . . I mean decks. :)

TL2 :TLOVE

Kiama

I'm not a Chaos Magician, but I am an eclectic Pagan... I must say I LOVE decks like this, with a wide variety of artists all collaborating. I am in love with the Fantasy Showcase for instance, and this deck...? Well, this deck is one I definitely wish were published! I don't care how much it would cost, I'd buy a copy.

My favourite card from the entire deck (and the one which clinched it for me) is the first Death: Baron Samedi!!!!! YAY!!!

What a fantastic deck.

Kiama

Emeraldgirl

I really like the art on this deck. Not too sure about the name though :)

GlitterNova

Sorry about the resurrection of this old thread, but I was wondering if anyone had any images of this deck. The website listed on the original post no longer works. Thanks!

Barleywine

I really like some of the artwork but.....sorry, couldn't they come up with a better name??? I mean....ewww :( I just can't take it seriously.

:) Luna

Well, they could desensitize it for English-speakers by calling it something like "Manger Merde." (Excuse me if my French is weak, this is the Google Translate "best guess" version.)