Evaluation of SWWF - Please let your Opinion be known!

Would you participate in the Serious Work With the Fae Threads?

• Yes, I would participate again

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I wouldn't participate again

• Maybe, it depends on the topics

• Maybe, it depends on the time I have

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Maybe, it depends on the format

• Maybe, it depends on the Fae picked

• Total voters

Kahlie

Dear Fellow Fae Lovers,

One SWWF group has ended and another is still busy. It doesn't take me much time to go and make threads and come up with group ideas, but I'd like to know if it's wanted or not.

I noticed only a few people posting in the Serious Group Work with the Fae thread, so it seems most Fae Lovers rather do Reading Exchanges. I don't know if we should modify the SWWF Group idea to catch more people's interest or if we should continue the way we are.

So, I opened this poll to make a little evaluation before I start up another Sign-Up. You can vote for more then one, and I'm always willing to listen to more ideas.

I voted: "Yes, I would participate again" - mostly because I've noticed the incredible results I got from the first group and the second is also moving along quite well for me. I would make the time to work on it, because mostly, it's like 30 minutes a week... easy :)

Kahlie

AJ

I'm giving a plain maybe. I like the points brought up in our Ta'Om thread, but as I said there, once I realized what I was in for I was uncomfortable working in the open on the forum. I guess I'm giving a no ;) Too public and too many points I'd like to get into and won't because I don't feel like my life is entertainment for lurkers.

I do thank you for the idea and efforts though, you've been a great partner.

Kahlie

AJ said:
I'm giving a plain maybe. I like the points brought up in our Ta'Om thread, but as I said there, once I realized what I was in for I was uncomfortable working in the open on the forum. I guess I'm giving a no ;) Too public and too many points I'd like to get into and won't because I don't feel like my life is entertainment for lurkers.

I do thank you for the idea and efforts though, you've been a great partner.

Awww... thanks for your support AJ. And yes, I know what it's like. Shadow Work is sooo personal. Sometimes I see myself erasing things and then I just say to hell with it and keep it there, but it's hard!

But the Healing Group was much much easier and we did lots of work there too... so I was thinking to leave Shadow Work out from now on and move just with different topics.

Kahlie

Jewel

I was in the healing group that recently ended I voted yes, because like Kahlie, I got A LOT out of it. I think it would be great to work on more healing stuff, like healing the earth and planet, as well as aspects of ourselves.

I would agree that Shadow Work is very personal. Granted, I do post a lot of personal stuff, but I doubt I would openly do Shadow Work due to lurkers as well, not members of this study group as I know we respect and trust one another too much for that to be an issue.

Anyhow, thanks Kahlie, and I look forward to participating in another round, but it will probably in late August before I can.

geministar

Thanks for posting this poll Kahlie! :)

I enjoyed the study with Rarr, I learnt alot from it and would definitely participate again.

Kahlie

I'm thinking there aren't enough people to participate again unless we start until after the summer months... Am I right in this?

I see only a few votes and a few posts...

Kahlie

faerylvr

August/September would work for me Kahlie

Jewel

I look forward to whenever the next one is. I may be able to by early August, I just know that July is 100% out for me - but I do want to see this continue.

You could always do a single group of the 4 of you that can participate now ... just a thought. I may not be able to do the work, but I have no problem living vicariously through your threads! :D

Kahlie

I'm thinking August/September it will be, as all of us deserve some vacation and it's hard to set up something like this and do the work for 2 weeks... :)

Unless I got 3 other volunteers clamoring for a new thread, in which case I would put it up soon.

Kahlie

goldnchyl

The August/September time frame works for me. The Rarr is still firing things up for me and I'm learning more and more how to harness and direct the energy. Great group.