Best Bargains

missy

I just received a couple of days ago a Merrill-West Voyager tarot for $3.75 (plus shipping). I am thrilled! :party:

I wanted one of the older, vintage ones instead of the new one(s). I love it. :love:

rwcarter

I know I'm supposed to be on tarot-buying restriction, but I can't pass up a good bargain when I come across one....

Tarot of the Cloisters - $22.50
Xultun (Maya) Tarot - $9.00
Norse Tarot set - $12.50 (still sealed!)
Minchiate Tarot (Williams) - $6.00 cause it has two Western Emperors and no 10 Staves

And I may even brave Black Friday madness to go back to the store where I got them to see what else they have left....

Rodney

strings of life

I bought a Bohemian Gothic deck for $36 this week at a book store. The shop owners didn't know that the decks have increased in value (one might assume).

I was going to save it as an extra copy, but then I saw how my mother glowed when I showed it to her yesterday. She was avid reader in the 70's and is now interested in Tarot again now that I am. I am going to give it to her as one of her Christmas decks, along with a bag that I am going to make for it. It's a wonderful thing to share.

:D

Keirquen

I found the Bohemian Gothic listed on Ebay as a 'buy it now' for 24.95. It was the deck only, but you can bet I snatched it up. This was after I'd returned to Tarot after a six-month break, only to find the latest Baba OOP and HTF.

Cicero

The bad thing about living in the bible belt is that you never find tarot decks in used bookstores or thrift shops.

However. I got my Tarot Favole for 6 dollars off of ebay. Beautiful deck!

Gerbear

It's been six years since I started this thread, but the bargains keep on coming. My latest is a complete set of Manteia, all sixteen issues, for $48.

Barbaras Ahajusts

:)It is an old thread. Lotta savings out there if one keeps their eye open.

I'm tickled any time I come acrossed a deck for under 10 bucks.

:)

Debra

Cicero said:
The bad thing about living in the bible belt is that you never find tarot decks in used bookstores or thrift shops.

For one thing.

gregory

Gerbear said:
It's been six years since I started this thread, but the bargains keep on coming. My latest is a complete set of Manteia, all sixteen issues, for $48.
I hate you :(

celticnoodle

I think the best tarot related bargain i got was when I needed one more thing for a birthday gift for someone. thinking about what to get for the one last item as I was standing in line at Barnes & Noble with some of their gifts, I happened to be killing time by looking at the stuff on a turntable. you know-those little books, and such.

well, the Miniature Hanson Roberts set was there, and it was a last minute find, perfect price of only $7.00 or $8.00 -- and also a bit of a joke, as this was a friend who often smiled at the thought of me reading cards.

however, once i presented her gifts to her and she saw that gift, she opened it up right away and both of us were able to read well with it immediately! I fell in love with the deck! I had to go back to B&N and buy my own. Now, it's a deck I present to many of my family and friends who want to try tarot. I rarely leave home without this little gem. a perfect deck to read with, carry with you--AND LESS THEN $10.00 TOO!!! PERFECT! :thumbsup: