Anna K Lenormand

greatdane

Lightpers.....I already camping out in line :)

I do love the imagery, but then her tarot deck is also at the top of my list. I only have a few fav tarot decks, and hers is one of them. LOVE her art.

I get it re the vibes. There is just something homey, cozy, like warm baked bread, about her style of art to ME. I like working with it.

I HOPE (I DON'T KNOW, haven't heard yet) that any who want it will be able to get it by sometime this summer, but as soon as I know, ALL will know :).

MoonGypsy

LOVE her art.

I get it re the vibes. There is just something homey, cozy, like warm baked bread, about her style of art to ME. I like working with it. :).

Very well said, gd! That perfectly describes how i feel about dear Anna's art, too! :thumbsup: And of course, i am still looking forward to her Lenormand deck with
great anticipation. :love:

greatdane

Got an em from Anna.

I mentioned about pre orders and, as she is self-publishing and that relies on printer's schedule when the deck is ready, she said as soon as she gets a firm printing date, she will start doing pre orders.

But we still have ONE card, the extra one, to go!

I will just be happy if I have this deck this year :) and I HOPE, but don't KNOW, for sometime this summer.

ana luisa

I don't know if I should psych myself up to buying this deck. Is she shipping overseas at all ?:( I have been going back to the images and the more I look, the more enchanted I get. And THE MEANINGS! Love them !!! Anna K. seems to be a very practical person and her explanations are so to the point, no frou-frou or fluff. Please let us know when pre-orders start, GD ! :love:

Tanga

WHAT? - she might not be shipping overseas??
(she possibly (hopefully) jumps the gun).

Lol.
I'm waiting and waiting here. :joke:

ana luisa

WHAT? - she might not be shipping overseas??
(she possibly (hopefully) jumps the gun).

Lol.
I'm waiting and waiting here. :joke:

Hi Tanga ! I don't really know how she is going about selling the deck, really. Since my country is notorious for getting merchandise lost or stolen, I never expect much in terms of shipping. But I'm SURE Anna would ship to the UK. :thumbsup:

celticnoodle

I would imagine she will ship overseas, especially considering she lives in Europe and I know she will make sure we Americans get the chance to buy it. After all, she's close with Greatdane, who has been taking care of keeping us up to date and GD is in the U.S.A. So, don't worry, Tanga.

greatdane

What we've been waiting for...THE WILD CARD!

From Anna. K -

Hallo dear people,

my Wild Card is finished - which means that my Lenormand Deck is now complete!

Here is the Wild Card:
http://annak-tarot.at/lenormand/00_wildcard_e.html
View all:
http://annak-tarot.at/lenormand/gesamtuebersicht_e.html

I do not know yet when I will be able to go to print. It could be anywhere from 3-6 months.

There are a whole lot of things to find out and organize before I do; the booklet isn't yet finished, and also each single card needs to be worked on again, to ready it for printing.

I will keep you up to date, but it might be quite a while until you hear from me next.

Thank you all for sticking with me for the duration of this journey which became a much loooooonger one than I had expected!

Many blessings,
Anna

Village Witch

My heart skips a beat every time I see a post from you here, Great Dane.

Great news! *squeals*

Personally I am not financially ready to purchase, so waiting is good news for me to allow me time to put some funds aside. :)

Barleywine

Thanks for keeping us up to date! This is one I will definitely sign up for.