Lenormand Obsession

Bob Hollister

Well, folks! Glad to see everyone is getting them! Just so you know, there are only TEN DECKS LEFT in the second edition, and that's IT. We're not planning any more editions of this particular deck. I do know that Chronata has a few other things up her sleeve however... :)

Polyhymnia

Thank you!! My cards arrived yesterday. What a wonderful surprise when I opened my mail box. They are beautiful, thank you Chronata, and for being the wonderful talent that you are. :heart:

Londubh

My deck arrived last Wednesday in perfecting condition. Very cute. Thank you for the card.

Bob Hollister

We're in the single digits! Only NINE decks left in the second edition. :)

Bob Hollister

Very nearly completely GONE for the second edition, with no plans of doing another printing.

Wiccancat

Stone lenormand

Hi Chronata
Could you please tell me if you are going to make available the awesome stone Lenormand?
How much would they be and also when will they be available for sale?
In anticipation
Wiccancat

DownUnderNZer

I would like the Black Stone Lenormand too please...will you be making this available soon? Love it!!!! :)

flying black kat

Black Stone Lenormand

Dearest Chronata:

I would love to have a Black Stone Lenormand set. Any and all updates would be very welcome.

Happy Creating!!!!!!!

Kathy

baylys

How do I always manage to be too late for these things??

The cards look gorgeous Chronata, well done you. I was very impressed that the first edition sold out in a day!!!