Lenormand Obsession

Teheuti

I pre-ordered, too. They are perfect. I have a feeling they are going to be one of my favorite Lenormands.

MoonGypsy

I pre-ordered, too. They are perfect. I have a feeling they are going to be one of my favorite Lenormands.

What a terrific compliment for Sweet Robyn! :* i hope she sees this, Mary! :*

Bob Hollister

Robyn is now about five or six decks away from SOLD OUT on this first edition of 50! You guys all rock. So glad you like my wonderful spouse's work!

MoonGypsy

Robyn is now about five or six decks away from SOLD OUT on this first edition of 50! You guys all rock. So glad you like my wonderful spouse's work!

Bob, how lovely to see you post here! As your dear Robyn probably has mentioned to you, i ABSOLUTELY ADORE everything that comes from her sweet, creative hands. She/you deserve to have ALL the very best! She is a very special soul on this planet, and i am blessed to know it...:love: i wish i could do more to further her fabulous ART!!!!

Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsy xxx

Little Hare

That's cause she rocks :D

I honestly don't know how her stuff hasn't been picked up by a major publisher

Chronata

I am now officially SOLD OUT of this edition!

In a day.

Amaaaaaaaazing!

You guys are the best!

And I am freaking out now, because I don't want to disappoint anyone, and I want to make sure it is the best possible product.

MoonGypsy

i am so happy and proud of you, Robyn, that i just can't stop smiling!:D :*

Topaz71

I am now officially SOLD OUT of this edition!

In a day.

I'm so happy I got one of these! A first edition of your first Lenormand! I have periods where I don't get on here for several weeks but I didn't miss out this time :D