Tarot: Your Everyday Guide

Strega

Okay, so maybe there was a delay (had to wait for the sale hehe) but...

I just got it!!! :D

Molly

I just bought this book today and I say it was definitely a worthwhile addition to my tarot library. I loved reading 78DW and I love studying esoteric tarot concepts... so when I heard "practical advice," I thought "easy and nonchallenging read"... do not be mistaken like I was. It is down-to-earth, yes, but it is not fluffy stuff, like Tarot Lite. I was surprised by her fresh perspective and I had to pay attention and re-read and think about what she was saying, as it was good stuff to consider.

For example, what advice would the 8 of swords give you? What she put was not what I expected, but makes sense: this card could be telling you to practice self-restraint, bind yourself in on purpose (keep a busy schedule so that you are out of the way of a warring family or social group) ... don't make any big decisions right now; this is not the time to start something new. Reversed, you need to loosen up, cautiously, with attention to detail, with mental and emotional detachment... (key words taken from the book, sentences paraphrased).

Definitely to be recommended.

Strega

Great! Thanks for the link, Solandia. :)