Orphalese Tarot Software

redflash

Yeah, the last time I upgraded it happened, decks / spreads & readings vanished. I will try searching for the folder. All I can remember is that it wasn't difficult to get them back.

How do you get the Tarot of Dreams to work in orphalese, I could never get it to install.

gregory

I installed Orphalese from the ToD disc in the first place. Every upgrade I have had so far has just upgraded, so it stayed as the default deck. But you can add a deck you've scanned anyway, so I guess you could just add the deck from the CD...... (she says airily !)

This time Richard just said to copy the deck across when done. I have other problems entirely now; I can't install the new version as the MS site won't recognise my Windows and so I can't get Installer 3 that you need to install NET 2.... Sigh. Any ideas, anyone ? (I shall see if I can download it at work tomorrow....)

redflash

I can't find any of my decks, spreads, readings. I really hope I don't have to go through all that downloading again. :(

redflash

Now I can't get the deck exchange browser to work. I have emailed them to see if they can help. I hate upgrading !

gregory

Go to the TarotZone and post a query. Richard is answering them spectacularly fast today :D. I know this because……….. Still working on it.)

I put ALL my stuff on a stick for safety though – then I uninstalled and the decks etc seem to be still there. Have you tried rebooting ?

redflash

Yeah, I rebooted. I tried searching for the thread on the tz forum that helped me sort it out last night, but I can't even find that now.

I might reboot the pc again.... right through the kitchen window !!

Baroli

Wish I could help you I think the search function may work. I just uploaded to the latest version. No worries, nothing lost. If you have memory problems with puter or laptop, or need more memory, I have a site that I use. It is international I do believe and their prices for their memory are the lowest around I think. I added memory to my older laps and they work just fine. They also have a program whereby they will search you machine and tell you the best memory upgrade for it. No, it doesn't take any personal infor. I would be happy to share the site, just PM me.

Baroli

gregory

Richard has sorted me out..... It has to be worth a shot. PM purple_scorp. She is hot on this too !

FantasyWorld

I finally got mine up and running today after not using the program for over a year:bugeyed:

I'm so excited! There are so many new decks to download....can't seem to view spreads to download though:(

It's also crashed a few times today but I still run Win98}) and I really need a new updated computer!

kwaw

I have a couple of Minchiate decks on mine, and although in compare it recognises there are 97 cards it will go through 78 of them in compare. Probably something i need to set up in options/properties or something, anyone know how?

I updated the program with no problems btw and all existing decks, spreads etc previously downloaded were retained by the updated version, and the transparency problem I had with previous version seems to have been fixed.

kwaw