Queen of Wands in a relationship

cherryberry

What type of woman is that Queen in a relationship? And at in beginning stages?

I see her as flirty, confident, fun, full of energy. She is her own woman, busy with many projects and things to do, she is protective of her partner, she doesnt strike me as bossy but determined. She is happy when her partner is busy with his own things as well and not the jealous type as she anyway considers herself the Nr 1. In the beginning stages she would make her intentions know clear enough but in a playful way, so not very direct.

More thoughts? :)

Grizabella

I read in a book (don't remember which) that the Queen of Wands is the most sexually open of all the Queens. This is indicated by her knees not being held together so her body language shows she's not a prude.

bidmeshk

she is also super into nature and all the energies around it.
she has that THING, the Thing no one can explain, je ne se qua.
naturally attractive, beyond clothing or make-up, think pheromones.
my fav queen

cherryberry

I read in a book (don't remember which) that the Queen of Wands is the most sexually open of all the Queens. This is indicated by her knees not being held together so her body language shows she's not a prude.

yes I read this as well, I am still thinking about this though, one other interpretaion I read about the open legs is that she gives symbolically birth to ideas, new endevours,.. and that resonates more for me. To me she seems like someone who doesnt hide her sexuality but she is also not overtly sexual. Open, but not in your face.

cherryberry

she is also super into nature and all the energies around it.
she has that THING, the Thing no one can explain, je ne se qua.
naturally attractive, beyond clothing or make-up, think pheromones.
my fav queen

thats one that I never considered, nature. But that makes sense as well, she would have to work in tune with nature and the elements because she is so energetic and gets so many things done at the same time. So she must have found a way to recharge her batterys constantly, connected to nature makes sense therefore.
I also see her not as pretty-pretty, but attractive because of her radiance and character, inner life and fire.