Downloadable Tarot Journal?!?!

Kahlie

RedWood said:
I have tried Lifejournal. Really like it so far!

I am a bit lost on a couple things but hope to figure them out. Debating on buying it or not.

Kahlie have you tried lifejournal yet? A couple other people posted about it and it is quite good.

I have to pay for that one. I don't have the money for it :(
Seeing from the tutorial it again doesn't seem to do what I want. Maybe I should look at free databases or something. At least they have a better search function. :(

Inana

TreeDB Notes

I've tried the TreeDBNotes free edition after reading all the positive comments here. I've liked very much the program, but it has a major problem. It sometimes doesn't save the new stuff, no matter if I make a backup or not. So one has to type all the info again!! It has happened for two times! :mad:
Well... just wanted to let you know...

Kahlie

Found Something!

I'm now working with TreePad at http://www.treepad.com/.
It works more like a database program so I can search all my articles and nodes, and subnodes. This way I can see how many times a card has come up in Readings.

The only downside is that you can't use colors, for that you have to have the upgraded versions of it. However, you can export the files as .html (didn't do it yet), so you could technically put in html code and then view the .html files if plain text really bothers you. (Or buy the upgraded version).

Kahlie

Emily

Hi Inana,

If you do the 'repair database' and 'compact database' from the database tools then it will save everytime you leave the programme. I do this maybe once a week. Hope this helps. :)

Inana

Hi Emily!

I've done what you suggested and now it seems to work right. Thank you everyone for your help. :)

Enidan

Picture editing with treedbnotes

Hi, I've read all the post on treedbnotes and i downloaded the free version I really like it.:) But i have a question, does anyone know how I can fix the pictures so i can form spreads (the celtic cross in particular)? Thanks.:)

Phoenix Rising

I downloaded the TBtree journal...can some one tell me how to put a password on it? I certainly wouldn't want anyone taking a peak at it..since I will use it like a personal dairy...not that I have any dark secrets..but just in case.

GoddessArtemis

iDaily Diary

I use this one on my laptop and I've had it for about 2 years...love it. The regular diary (password protected) is free. For more bells and whistles, you can pay for the professional download, which I think is not really necessary...but that's a personal choice. As it stands, you can insert numerious tabs per page, insert pix, format your text (highlight, underline, bold, colors, etc)...insert tables. It basically works like a really user-friendly Word document, with lots of extras...and it's formatted like a diary.

Here's a screen image, and download button is on left frame: http://www.splinterware.com/tour/idailydiary.htm

GA

Enidan

Password

Phoenix Rising said:
I downloaded the TBtree journal...can some one tell me how to put a password on it? I certainly wouldn't want anyone taking a peak at it..since I will use it like a personal dairy...not that I have any dark secrets..but just in case.
Hi, it's realy simple... When you file is open, click file>database tools>set password..

Phoenix Rising

Thanks Enidan..will set it straight away!!