Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Reading Exercise - 2-card mini-CC - One Sentence 19

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
King of pentacles 7 of pentacles

This man is all work and careful, considerate action because he really is looking to build a home and count his blessings, no rash moves on his part.

What will happen between Ac and I now in the next week?
Queen of coins / Ten of wands
if Ac is a guy then I'm taking the queen to be you, in which case the connection you have will weigh heavily on you, you will feel that you've taken on too much and should maybe *dump* the lot ...for whatever reason you're going to keep going next week but it will be a hard slog.

QU: Did I miss anything by not going ?
Top   #151
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Queen of coins / Ten of wands
if Ac is a guy then I'm taking the queen to be you, in which case the connection you have will weigh heavily on you, you will feel that you've taken on too much and should maybe *dump* the lot ...for whatever reason you're going to keep going next week but it will be a hard slog.

QU: Did I miss anything by not going ?
4 of swords/10 of wands
Nope, it probably would have been bad actually.

Would I be happy with taking the lessons from the person I emailed? They didnt even answer all my Qs :/
Top   #152
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post

Would I be happy with taking the lessons from the person I emailed? They didnt even answer all my Qs :/
High Priestess/10 of Cups RX

They have wisdom worth listening to but it is not the right time for you to work with them, your focus is better served on your personal life right now.

Q: Should I look for a mentor regarding x?
Top   #153
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
High Priestess/10 of Cups RX

They have wisdom worth listening to but it is not the right time for you to work with them, your focus is better served on your personal life right now.

Q: Should I look for a mentor regarding x?
seven of coins / The Wheel of Fortune

Yes, I think you need to push X to the next level - so a mentor it is.

QU: What will She think of the hair cut ?
Top   #154
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
seven of coins / The Wheel of Fortune

Yes, I think you need to push X to the next level - so a mentor it is.

QU: What will She think of the hair cut ?
10 of pents/ace of pents
Great! That it suits her/you/whoever well and like she/they are a fresh new person with confidence.

I have narrowed down my choices....would I be happy if I chose one of them?
Top   #155
amaya1's Avatar
amaya1  amaya1 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18,436
amaya1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
10 of pents/ace of pents
Great! That it suits her/you/whoever well and like she/they are a fresh new person with confidence.

I have narrowed down my choices....would I be happy if I chose one of them?
No you will regret probably and you will be angry with yourself

10 swords 7 wands

how i will be kissed by A?
Top   #156
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
No you will regret probably and you will be angry with yourself

10 swords 7 wands

how i will be kissed by A?
Strength/Queen of Pents
Tender and lovingly.

Ugh....are there any good choices in my mix?
Top   #157
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
Strength/Queen of Pents
Tender and lovingly.

Ugh....are there any good choices in my mix?
Strength / 5 of swords

I think you will need to swallow your pride (? Or something akin to pride) and admit that something has got you beat with this selection - I then drew ace of cups ; something you will connect to *is*available for you though.

QU: Best use of my time tomorrow ....
Top   #158
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Strength / 5 of swords

I think you will need to swallow your pride (? Or something akin to pride) and admit that something has got you beat with this selection - I then drew ace of cups ; something you will connect to *is*available for you though.

QU: Best use of my time tomorrow ....
Ugh yeah.............

10 of Swords/4 of wands
Doing something to make yourself feel better!

What does AS think of me?
Top   #159
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
Ugh yeah.............

10 of Swords/4 of wands
Doing something to make yourself feel better!

What does AS think of me?
Five of swords/Tower
AS thought that you called it a day because you couldn't stand a third party's interference and refuse to bother with the pettiness of that.

Ques
How will XW feel if he bumps into me again?
Top   #160




 

 


Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.