Five of swords clarified by the 3 of swords

summerbutterfly

I recently did a relationship dynamic reading for myself with regards to someone who has been on my mind quite a bit recently. I was warned to be careful with regards to him while we were out of town at a conference. In the position of him in the relationship, I got the 5 of swords. I got this also in another reading as the outcome, so I think it is telling me something. I asked in what aspects does he feel like he has "won" as a clarifier and I got the 3 of swords. I am wondering if he now feels like he has "won" with regards to feelings. I say feelings, because what we had talked about was the possibility of my going to work for him, and he is all for it. But the 3 of swords, to me doesn't speak of winning about work, but something else. Any ideas ?

nisaba

I recently did a relationship dynamic reading for myself with regards to someone who has been on my mind quite a bit recently. I was warned to be careful with regards to him while we were out of town at a conference. In the position of him in the relationship, I got the 5 of swords. I got this also in another reading as the outcome, so I think it is telling me something.
All the cards that come out are trying to tell you something. Do you have any clues what it is trying to tell you in these circumstances? My suspicion (and I didn't pull the card, so what would I know?) is that perhaps there will always be poisoned office-politics around him, caused by him or others.

I asked in what aspects does he feel like he has "won" as a clarifier and I got the 3 of swords.
er ... What makes you think that he feels as if he has won? To me, this card says he feels as if he has lost.

Swords are really more about thoughts than feelings - the Three Swords usually being about spending a lot of mental energy dwelling on previous hurts.

I am wondering if he now feels like he has "won" with regards to feelings. I say feelings, because what we had talked about was the possibility of my going to work for him, and he is all for it. But the 3 of swords, to me doesn't speak of winning about work, but something else. Any ideas ?
Perhaps all of the cards pulled are about YOUR own doubts and uncertainties about the situation. After all, he wasn't there as the client to put his energy into the deck by shuffling it.

ShinyAeon

Sounds to me like he's trying to "get away" with something, and he doesn't particularly care if someone else's heart gets broken because of him.