Your Favorite Lenormand?

jema

I only have three Lenormands but don't really feel a need to get anymore then that. My fave is the Pixies for using and learning from and Melissa to just look at. Blue owl was my first and I like that one too.

I do want the up and coming Marseille Lenormand though - oh heck, let's get the Day of the Dead too :-D starlightexp does good decks!

Miss Divine

For beauty...the Melissa Lenormand.
But for the GT I prefer my less busy decks. Too many lovelies to really choose 1 favorite!

Chronata

Thanks again for all the great ideas! I have the Mystical on order, and a Melissa coming!

I can't wait!

And well...I didn't wait and made my own Lenormands too!
(there are actually two in this thread!)
http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=174586

I am really looking forward to playing with all these lovely decks...especially the Melissa!

MoonGypsy

Thanks again for all the great ideas! I have the Mystical on order, and a Melissa coming!

I can't wait!

And well...I didn't wait and made my own Lenormands too!
(there are actually two in this thread!)
http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=174586

I am really looking forward to playing with all these lovely decks...especially the Melissa!

And don't forget i am holding my xtra Pixie for you...:*

Chiska

I really like my Carreras Lenormand. I guess it is a Dondorf style deck? I need to get a second copy so that I don't feel guilty using mine. I have a VERY nice set and I just look at them and don't use them.

I do like my Carta Mundi - it is an old one as well, but had never been used. It has the insets plus verses (in French). But, then again, I do like my plain old Blue Owl with the playing card insets. Pixie's Astounding Lenormand is very cool, but I feel uncomfortable using it right now for some reason. Same too with the Mystical Lenormand. I just don't feel like I am ready to deviate from the playing card inset type decks with the "traditional" images.

nikkipeachy

After using both the Melissa and the Postmark for a bit, I will update my favorite to the Postmark. I still love the Melissa, but the Postmark is so spot on and easy to read.

Penthasilia

!!!!!
:O

Any place I can see this? Where can I order?

Thanks!

:D There is a thread under deck creation ;)

It will be coming out later this year.

I too am anxiously awaiting it :)

Carla

After using both the Melissa and the Postmark for a bit, I will update my favorite to the Postmark. I still love the Melissa, but the Postmark is so spot on and easy to read.

I've been working on my first Grand Tableau today with Melissa, and I really wish I had ordered the Postmark as well. It takes so much time to figure out what each card is when you're scanning.