ADEPT LEVEL; 21 Ways . . . Step 14

squeakmo9

To DreamWalker...

Jewel said:
We are always available to help you on your journey if you need us, all you need do is ask. We do pop into the other threads when we have time, but we are only a PM away if you feel like you need us.
Yes...what Jewel said!
Hope you join the 21 ways, DreamWalker:)

coyoteblack

Hello I am about to finish this step then I over confused my self. When it asked for themes I was going with color or gadgets and I was confused on exactly what we are looking for. as a general rule each of the minors has a color theme and their element in it. but I was guessing we need to look at something else?

squeakmo9

Hi Coyoteblack:)

I laid my entire deck out on my bed cause I wasn't all that familiar with it at the time. This helped me to see some connecting themes like cards where the central entity was staring outward. If you find repeating objects, and this is what comes out at you, then, just go with it Coyoteblack.
I think the rest of the exercises goes with the elements, and I would find colors very helpful with that. I wouldn't over think it---the deck will guide you:)
Good to see you here!

coyoteblack

Thank you so much. I finished my adept 13 a few days ago I want to have all 21 done before school starts up again .

squeakmo9

coyoteblack said:
...I want to have all 21 done before school starts up again .
Oh wow---These steps can be rather revealing at a slow and steady pace...but since you have given yourself a 'deadline' CB...the added pressure should get those creative juices goin':D
Enjoy!

coyoteblack

I decided togo slower. I would hope to have a 18 in a week and a half and do the rest at a snails pace.

coyoteblack

adept 14 first part

14.3 adept

This deck has a common theme of technical and gadgets. Each suit is very different so I kept putting suits together and that was not the reason for this exercise. I did what I do when becoming over technical and just went with stream of conscience. I laid the cards out on my floor and laid them out willy nilly and just put them together and found a common theme.
Queen of cups was by herself I think this ha a lot to do with me dealing with emotions and this is my least favorite suit. Next is five piles. My first 2 piles have to do with direction. The first was elevation I see it as north and south up and down , my second pile was inner and outer , my third had to do with confrontation, my forth has a lot to do with contemplation, my fifth had to do with surrender.
I think picking those themes to looks at direction and interaction with people has a lot to do with my way of looking at the cards. As above so below and shamans tend to believe if you can change your dream world you can change your outer world. Sometimes you make a situation more real by giving it shape and fight your challenge or contemplate it or you may just surrender to it and see what the meaning is. The tarot is very spiritual to me and is a way of me talking to my higher power.
My chosen card was in my inner/outer deck out of 13 cards there is 6 major arcane in this pile. My card has the only images that are flying in it. Bats are kind of scary and so is the moon. I think with this pile and the queen of cups being solo tells me I am nervous about looking at my inner self and dealing with those challenges. I need to find a balance between fighting and surrender and contemplate the reasons for this.

coyoteblack

14.4 and 14.5 again i seem to over think my self into slowness

Adept 14.4
Water and earth
Friendly, so more like cement then muddy water. Earth is strong and sturdy plus strong physical. So I know what s in front of me what I can see and touch. What I do not know I the emotional part of the situation. This is a stereotype male way of looking at things and especially for me. If this was a business transition I would say I understand the money and business transition but do not understand the emotional attachment to a situation.

Adept 14.5
In my moon pile from before justice was on top and the queen of cups was left alone. Moon is water queen of cups is water of water and justice is AIR. With the moon as water in center I really have to focus on my emotions as I am going through this work search and dealing with the holidays which can be emotions. If I place the queen in the middle it is a girl or woman I am thinking about or I can be going through a mush face season. If justice is in the middle it makes the air less strong still but it is a decision just a emotional one more than a thinking one.