Crowleymas

chriske

Jc

I love Michael Moorcock - I had all his books at some stage. I even met him a couple of times. But no, this Jerry Cornelius is very real and his blogs are well worth reading.

http://www.cornelius93.com/

Happy reading!

Aeon418

It's that time of year again....

Merry Crowleymas. :D

thorhammer

And to you, Aeon :)

\m/ Kat

Grigori

...and to all a goodnight :)

ravenest

Why didnt I ever make printed runs of those Crowleymas Cards?

(Hey Kat - luv your new pic)

thorhammer

Hey, you :) Thanks . . . it could be said that I'm celebrating Crowleymas :laugh:

\m/ Kat

ETA: This thread reminds me very oddly of the scene in "Long Dark Teatime of the Soul" by D. Adams where Gently is in the railway station at night, with all the street people . . . a dark, echoing place whose walls and ceiling seem strangely insubstantial where a group of misfits (I mean that nicely, since I'm including myself) meet once a year to greet quietly and then move on . . . and the street people, the misfits . . . are actually Gods . . .

nicky

thorhammer said:
Hey, you :) Thanks . . . it could be said that I'm celebrating Crowleymas :laugh:

\m/ Kat

ETA: This thread reminds me very oddly of the scene in "Long Dark Teatime of the Soul" by D. Adams where Gently is in the railway station at night, with all the street people . . . a dark, echoing place whose walls and ceiling seem strangely insubstantial where a group of misfits (I mean that nicely, since I'm including myself) meet once a year to greet quietly and then move on . . . and the street people, the misfits . . . are actually Gods . . .

Love that visual ... I shall have to recall the thread here next year and see what the 'misfits' are up to...

93 everyone

Lillie

Happy Birthday for tomorrow, Mr C!