Faeries: Year and Soul Cards (for fun!)

Jewel

Another thread from the past

Well in catching up on the last year+ of postings I dug this thread up. Thought the exercise would be fun for those new with the faeries, and for those of us who missed this thread on the first go-around.

My Soul card is 38, Laiste, Moon's Daughter

My Year card is 23, The Green Woman

Could be a real interesting year ~giggles~

September Pixie

My soul card is A Collective Of Pixies (48) and my year card is Penelope Dreamweaver (28)

that was interesting :)

Chronata

Oh Thank You, Jewel...for bumping this thread!

I did indeed miss it the first time around!

so...what does this exercise (and the faeries )say to me?

My soul card.. 37...Tobaira of the Waters

My year..18...Lady of the Harvest

How intriguing they both are to me!

It does, however...look like an awful lot of tears...
I shall have to ask them about this.... :D

Jewel

Chronata said:
Oh Thank You, Jewel...for bumping this thread!
It does, however...look like an awful lot of tears...
I shall have to ask them about this.... :D

You are most welcome. I don't understand your reference to tears with the two cards you picked. Could you share more with me about that? ... and also can you share what the faeries tell you once you have consulted them? .... I am just real nosy ~giggles~ what can I say?

Chronata

Well Jewel...Tobaira is so watery and emotional, and tears just seem to be her natural flow of expression...

and the Lady of the Harvest is all about loss, grief and letting go of things. hence..more tears...

Actually both of them together told me that this is really all about change for me this year. And they are so right!

They also told me that it's OK to be an onion.

huh? so what the heck does that mean?

So I nagged them a little further and what they told me was that this year will involve peeling back the layers of who I was, who I am...and getting to the heart of who I could be.

A lot like peeling an onion!

And just like an onion...I should expect there to be some tears with each new level, and each new layer revealed.

Boy, they really know me well...I tend to get emotional and cry at just about everything...sad, happy, angry, relieved,worried...doesn't matter, there are almost always some tears there!

TemperanceAngel

YES!!! Great thread :)

My Soul Card is 46 - The Friends, which is one off Taitin who generally follows me everywhere ;)

My year card is Sylvanius, they both seem very fitting. XTAX

jema

Oh no, not fair - that was my first reaction when I did this. I want one of the "pretty" faeries as my soulcard and not the sneaky sly Bodacious Bodach.
But then when I take his number and reduce it further I get 14 = The Maiden.
And taking those two together might not be so horrible after all.
Perhaps he won't corrupt her but actually protect her in his own sneaky way.
And maybe her light will rub off and make him sparkle just a tiny little bit - when no one is looking.
(mind you, I haven't read about the Bodach in the book yet, just chatted with the Bodacious one himself)

My Yearcard is 42 = Myk The Myomancer. I haven't had the pleasure to "meet" him yet. But I am already looking forward to it. He might not be the prettiest in the deck but he looks like someone I would just love.

13thFaeChylde

My Soul Card is Mikle a Muckle! We're going to go play today. I think he wants me to make a faery home in my garden.

My Year Card is Undressing of a Salad.....and instantly what popped into mind was the Wheel of Fortune card....they're reminding me to stay balanced. Whatever comes my way is but a turn of the wheel, stay balanced and don't drop the fae-spheres.

Sweetwings

My soul card is #47 The Oak Men and my year card is #30 The Laume

Leo62

Sweetwings, thanks for resurrecting this again. I'm new to the faeries - they've only been in the house for about a week - and this stuff is very useful for me.
Well...

My soul card is 28. Penelope Dreamweaver (who has already been making her presence felt by turning up as my writing "guide"..)

Year card for 2005 is 17. Himself