Angelite

DownwardSpiral

ooooo! Can't wait to read of your findings! And agree about the guides/angels etc. We are so unevolved as a society in that way, but it seems to me things are changing! (thank goodness!) I have posted pics of my stones in the Labradorite column and in the Alexandrite thread. I will add my Blue Kyanite as well.

DownwardS, can we see a pic of your Angelite...? :) Pretty please?

I would love to take a pic but the only camera is on my cell phone : (

Pam O does make a good point. For the sake of the thread I was clarifying as I've worked with my guides but never the Angels but they could all very well be one in the same.

214red

I would love to take a pic but the only camera is on my cell phone : (

Pam O does make a good point. For the sake of the thread I was clarifying as I've worked with my guides but never the Angels but they could all very well be one in the same.

Well angels and guides are similar, you can work with angels if you work with your guides and they usually make themselves known when they want to pop in and teach you something or reassure you.

Selenite and Angelite are two stones I work with angel wise, I also have a piece of selenite in an exlir I use for clearing my energy or the room if I am being lazy.

Many suggest that angels at their personal guides, I personally doubt this because of the nature of the way they work, it's easier to speak to your guides in a daily level about mundane things like everyday life...where as an angel isn't so concerned with it, being they usually haven't been incarnated before and therefore don't know much about things like money etc.

So yes, and no, and then maybe...lol it's worth having a chat with the angels and feeling the difference in their energy

DownwardSpiral

I tend to think of guides and angels as being separate...but that possibly an Angel could be serving as a guide temporarily to teach a lesson or something of importance.
I like the idea of "feeling" the energy of the angels. I can say with the angel meditations I did here with the angelite...my body felt warm....too warm with archangel michael. In meditations with my guides I don't feel that warmth...so that would be one way to sense the difference.

Padma

Heres a link to a site I found so if anyone works with Angelite and starts getting repeat numbers. Also read the section on how to read the numbers. I just read it and will keep it in mind for future use.

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/p/numbers.html

thanks for the EXCELLENT link, DownwardS :) very informative!

As I was beginning to read the 11:11 - literally, just began the first word of it - the breeze blew in a white fluffy from the cottonwood trees - it floated right onto my keyboard. I remarked it because I was not sitting in the path of the breeze... :) my own little fluffy white angel! :laugh:

RydreDusks

I'm not really in reply to anything, but I just wanted to share a little bit of my own experience with Angelite. It was one of the first stones I ever purchased, and before I did, I knew hardly anything about it. I've been studying and worshipping angels (openly and in secret) for most of my life, and also believe strongly in my own connection with them. I use Angelite every day to connect to my guardian angels as well as my "angel-esque" gods. It's a powerful soothing stone, I've found, and it gives me tremendously insightful meditation experiences. I also hold Angelite when scrying. It's certainly a personal favorite, or maybe I'm just a bit of a fanatic. :D

Julian Jaymes

I'm not really in reply to anything, but I just wanted to share a little bit of my own experience with Angelite. It was one of the first stones I ever purchased, and before I did, I knew hardly anything about it. I've been studying and worshipping angels (openly and in secret) for most of my life, and also believe strongly in my own connection with them. I use Angelite every day to connect to my guardian angels as well as my "angel-esque" gods. It's a powerful soothing stone, I've found, and it gives me tremendously insightful meditation experiences. I also hold Angelite when scrying. It's certainly a personal favorite, or maybe I'm just a bit of a fanatic. :D

RydreDusks, I've had a very similar experience - I had never really purchased any crystals, other than a few pendulums, and didn't own any other than a piece of raw amethyst that was a gift from a friend. Unlike you, I had little interest in angels - though I believe my guardian angel saved my life in a car crash years ago (long story).

Then somehow, the topics of angels and Angelite/Celestite started showing up ALL OVER in my everyday life. Can't really point to where it started but it just sort of spiraled until I found myself searching a few different stores to find a piece of Angelite! When I finally did, though, I picked up a small piece for $5 (too much, but it was the only convenient place to get it) and man, it has been incredible. I use it to contact my Angels - for divination, for communion with Spirit, and just for comfort.

If there's an Angelite Fanatic fanclub, sign me up. :D

~Julian

EmpyreanKnight

One day, I'm going to get myself Angel-themed Tarot and oracle decks, and work with them using an Angelite/Celestite/Seraphinite trifecta. I wonder if that would allow me to talk to my guardian angel/s. :)