Traveling Faerie Deck ... Lets get this idea rolling!

geministar

Jewel said:
Speaking of interesting and how they work in mysterious ways think about this .... All of a sudden many of us become active in this study group again, then I have this impulse to do a traveling deck .... then Faunabay comes back and "just happens" to have an extra Faerie's Oracle ... see where I am going with this? I believe we all just had a faerie experience, so for those of you who claim not have had one and are a part of this ... guess what? you have now had your first! :D

hmmmm, I think Im just starting to "get" or understand the faeries...

sagewriter

yay, my first experience! hehe, i'm glad we are all sharing one, it makes it so much more fun, hehe!

inanna_tarot

*bangs on the desk* Order, Order...
Now lets try not to get tooooo excited.. well okie yes we should because its all very exciting.. faeries flying AROUND THE WORLD in a metal bird getting to each of us. I mean, how many faeries have done that? How many faeries go to faery lovers houses, sleep over, eat the different foods, the new smells, the new faery friends they will make. I mea, its like a dream 'gap year' for faeries.

But, ya know back to 'business' *said with a funny look of distaste on her face*
Which is our journal thread? Or are we all waffling in here? Dont want to get tooooo organised, but ya know, got to think about these things hmm hmmm!

Okie, been sensible, now i can think about faeries bouncing in a packet somewhere in the world that will come to me at some point. Oh I hope they took their travel pills.... ooh and lovely little eye masks for those long hall trips. LOL

Jewel

inanna_tarot said:
Which is our journal thread? Or are we all waffling in here? Dont want to get tooooo organised, but ya know, got to think about these things hmm hmmm!

When Sagitarius receives the deck she will open the Traveling Faeries Log thread and the moderator will put a "stickie" on it so it stays at the top so we don't have to dig for it. Its all good Inanna .... don't worry ~chuckles~.

faunabay

Jewel said:
When Sagitarius receives the deck she will open the Traveling Faeries Log thread and the moderator will put a "stickie" on it so it stays at the top so we don't have to dig for it. Its all good Inanna .... don't worry ~chuckles~.

OK, the faeries are on their way to Sagitarius. I mailed them out today - Tuesday. I was going to Monday but realized it was Columbus Day and the post office was closed, so they started their travels today!!! :*

a_shikhs

Cool.. :) Can't wait to get the feries oracle now.. ;) Im so excited to show them around.. :D

Kahlie

I bet the Faeries will make a huge loud party at Sag's :D
Can't wait to start reading our journalling thread - are we all allowed to post comments upon people's journals or should we keep it 'clean'...

Clean and Fae? Somehow this doesn't seem to belong on the same sentence... still asking though :D

Kahlie

Jewel

Kahlie said:
Clean and Fae? Somehow this doesn't seem to belong on the same sentence... still asking though :D
My vote is for us being able to comment if we want to. I agree with Kahlie, Clean and Fae just somehow seems not right :D

sagitarian

I can't wait for them to get here either. I think they'll be in my mail either today or tomorrow. I'll be sure to start a thread when I do get them though.

I think it would be neat for others to comment on other's post in the traveling faerie thread. Wether it be to help with a reading, or just to comment for the heck of it, or to share the emotions expressed.

Sage