SWWF ~ Healing Work Group ~ The Rarr ~ Kahlie & goldnchyl & Jewel

goldnchyl

Thanks Kahlie, for that reminder. Sunshineluvr, your sincere and loving words are truly appreciated. Jewel, I don't know if it's Arbolon's time or not but you might find working with water is healing for you and Arbolon.

The visualization is wonderful, Kahlie. I could see it just reading it. I can't wait to sit down with it. This is a great reminder to the contribution of us all to the whole. There are no small acts of kindness. It's all GREAT! And we all benefit.

Kahlie

Jewel said:
It might be as I have never felt such an afinity for plants before. The more connected I become to the faeries the stranger (for me) interests I have. I am emotional about a tree! that is new for me. Perhaps the faeries are trying to show me my life purpose and connect we with people that can educate me on proper handling of energy and such.

Maybe.... or some of your Highest Potential might be as a plant doctor ;) I've always noticed that you seem to have a close affinity to the natural world and we really need more people like that if you see the state we put our world in!

Jewel said:
I felt very drawn to your visualization and would love to do it, but I am afraid I would end up being a pile of goo on the floor if I tried it unsupervised.

Don't do what you feel is wrong for you. A very good rule when you are busy with things. You might try some visualizations for yourself, as you can't siphon yourself empty when you are busy filling yourself up ;)

Jewel said:
I have a lot to learn in the areas of grounding, centering and more than anything shielding. I probably do use some of my personal energy in these activities, not all mine, but some I am sure. I need to learn to turn the fountain off so to speak.

If you have trouble shutting it off, remember that if you imagine free flow, it's going to be free flow through every part of your body, which is hard to stop. If you focus on it flowing like a tendril from your hands, you can shut that down by rubbing your hands down, cleaning up your hands under a running tap and several others things to make you close the connection comfortably. As always with Energy Work, remember to drink a lot!

Jewel said:
But what I really need is some really strong shields.

Well, if you read my list of additional measures you might pick one of those until you find your way in energy work.

Jewel said:
My hubby, who I love very much, is probably the worst perpetrator of siffoning my energy. He has no clue he does it, and would be mortally offended if I told him he does. But I can sometimes almost literally see the tentacles latching onto my shields. Particularly when he is stressed or upset about something (which is too all to often). I visualize cutting those tendrils, re-building my shields, but it is simply not enough.

Alright, there are several ways that people can siphon energy and you need to find out which it is, for me to give some advice on stopping it. These are the types I have encountered.

Siphoning Energy is not the same as what we feel as negative energy.

Negative Energy are usually angry thoughts, jealousy and several other emotions that we feel bring us down that come from others and ourselves. Sometimes these are obvious if another person also humiliates us, brings us down by saying negative things about us dismissing it as jokes etc. Sometimes it's more covert which makes us feel upset without always knowing why... the person or room just feels icky to us. We feel upset, down and sometimes even take on the emotions of others.

Remember, *we* feel it is negative energy... for the other person it might not feel that way. The more developed the person is Spiritually and taking care of their responsibilities, the more they know that besides actions, they are also responsible for their thoughts and emotions and the less likely you are to feel disturbed around them.

When you just start out developing the best thing to do is to shield, later on, you might process that energy differently as you then might have more acceptance of other people's behavior without thinking it's your fault, your responsibility to fix or whatnot and more then enough love in you to quickly forgive and move on.

Siphoning Energy

1) Not Strong Enough
This often happens when people are very dependent upon us for counsel, guidance or whatnot. They want us to help so much, they look up to us and so they would *love* to have some of *us*. You have to consciously surrender that piece though, which we sometimes do because we feel guilty, we are so eager to help etc.

Best way to stop this is to realize that no matter how much you like the person and want to help them, they have to develop their own talents and ways of coping not lean on you. Set boundaries.

2) Wanting to do too much
These people want to do just sooo much, they often have massive energy of their own, but when they do not, they subconsciously try to see if they can get some out of you ;) Just for this one project that is so important to them!

Best way to stop this is to realize that it's their project, and it can be late... not the nicest thing in the world, but much much better then the alternative of feeling so tired because another person is stressed.

3) Leaving a connection open
If you do Energy Healing, and you leave the connection open, without properly closing it and coming back to yourself... it often keeps on going, leaving you dry.

Best way to stop this is to do as stated above, focus on a part of you giving, or a tendril moving into somebody else and then 'cut the lights' :)

However, you could also be suffering from Empathic Overload, meaning that you are developing as an empath/psychic and that you are too open, causing you to take on emotions of everybody involved.

Hope this helps and yes I should put more information out on my website ;)

Kahlie

Jewel

Well gals I am back from the weekend with some intersting tid bits of my energy work over the weekend.

First off, Goldnchyl your assessement of me working with water being healing for me and probably Arbolon were right on sista! Friday, when I got home I mowed the yard. It was so hot that I went ahead and turned on the sprinklers, and yes played in them too *LOL*, then moved on to work on some hot tub maintenance. I had taken Faerylvrs music suggestion from the Arbolon thread and had some nice new-agey music going on while just enjoying the outdoors as I cleaned the hot tub, and Arbolon's quiet companionship.

So while standing at the side of the hot tub, at dusk, listening to the sound of the water swirling and the music I decided to ground and shield. OMG! what a GREAT experience. I felt the energy rise through the slab and light blue energy (like water) just swirling layer upon layer of shields. It was like being encased in a gem stone but being able to move freely. I could let things out, but nothing could come in. So while fully shielded and still pulling energy from the grown I directed some at Arbolon who was enjoying the music. I tried to visualize the energy clearing the restrictions on his energy flow at his base as suggested by Kahlie. I did this for a period of time, then shut off the flow. All the energy came from the earth through me, not my personal energy. I definetly have to work with music and water. I think those are the keys for me.

Kahlie, that shielding also sliced through everything that had attached itself to me, and literally washed it away. I felt so darn good I had to call Faunabay and tell her all about it.

Kahlie, as for energy siffoning, it is somewhere between the two variations you shared above. The truth is, is that it is totally subconscious, he would have no clue how to work with energy, and really does not believe in that sort of thing. But he has a lot of energy, and when he is stressed and angry and lashes out in general (though I am usually not the intended target I end up being the target because I am the only one around) that energy is like a bomb of hot air coming at you full speed. Next thing you know there are red tendrils intricately latched onto you. But nothing could latch on to my new shields or get through. They are like water in motion swirling about me. Very neat. Now that I know the trick I will ground and shield every single time I go do hot tub maintenance (which is every couple of days).

And to not forget the Rarr, I also asked him to come into me and help me as I did this grounding and shielding. He started the water swirl around me showing me how it is done from the ground up as I am given the energy by the earth.

Well that is my report. I think it was pretty significant. And Kahlie, I think my empathic tendencies are growing or perhaps have just been more exposed due to inproper shielding. Now that I have a place to start, reinforcing my shields I will focus on learning to keep strong shields as second nature. I think that is very important for me to be able to learn anything else. I have to take care of me so that I can trully have something to offer others. A good beginning I think.

Kahlie

Jewel,

How wonderful that you found a way to shield :D Way to go! I'm glad for you as it will certainly help you quite a lot. Don't focus so much on what others are sending out, you can't control that, focus on how you will make sure it won't harm you. The same as a verbal barb can slide off you when you refuse to get angry and just stay loving and calm, the same way this type of energy angry bombs can just slide off you and defuse! :)

Personally, I'm still stuck with the throat ache, but it's getting much much better. Silly enough, one of my metaphysical Healing books say that coughing is having new energy and not letting go of the old!

Kahlie

Jewel

Kahlie said:
Don't focus so much on what others are sending out, you can't control that, focus on how you will make sure it won't harm you. The same as a verbal barb can slide off you when you refuse to get angry and just stay loving and calm, the same way this type of energy angry bombs can just slide off you and defuse! :)
Actually Kahlie, it is not a matter of focusing on it, it is that I will be fine and them WHAM!!!!!! energy gone. But not since I put up my nice new shields *LOL*. They spin anything off that tries to attach itself, yes my shields spin like a water tornado

And I don't usually shruge off verbal barbs ... I do get angry or hurt depending on the barb. Now if it is merited, well that is another thing :D

Kahlie said:
Personally, I'm still stuck with the throat ache, but it's getting much much better. Silly enough, one of my metaphysical Healing books say that coughing is having new energy and not letting go of the old!
Well that is good to know! I was always told it was related to smoking *ROFLMAO* ... just kidding ... hope your cough clears soon.

Kahlie

Jewel said:
Actually Kahlie, it is not a matter of focusing on it, it is that I will be fine and them WHAM!!!!!! energy gone. But not since I put up my nice new shields *LOL*. They spin anything off that tries to attach itself, yes my shields spin like a water tornado

Yeah, well, when I did shield mine moved as well... as unmovable shields made me feel unwell and kept me from getting energy from above and the earth.

Good to know stuff is improving ;)

Jewel said:
Well that is good to know! I was always told it was related to smoking *ROFLMAO* ... just kidding ... hope your cough clears soon.

That would be problematic as I don't smoke, have never smoked and my house is a smoke free zone... ;)

Kahlie

Guiding Cauldron

jewel

so excited for you, way to go- you found your grounding way! :) Bless and hugs to your tree from me too x

Jewel

sunshineluvr said:
so excited for you, way to go- you found your grounding way! :) Bless and hugs to your tree from me too x
~giggles at Kahlie~

Thanks Sunshineluvr, it is a start. I have a long way to go, but I am in a better place then I was. Once I get practiced and raising shields becomes easier I will tackle something new.

Kahlie

Jewel said:
~giggles at Kahlie~

Thanks Sunshineluvr, it is a start. I have a long way to go, but I am in a better place then I was. Once I get practiced and raising shields becomes easier I will tackle something new.

You mean... you will be forced to tackle something new! It's very interesting how we all worked with Energy for more then a week now and most of us got some amazing results! :D

I've also started the Shadow Work Group so I'm having a lot of work to do now! :D

I could use some extra energy in doing some of my other things as I'm really working hard on my website but I need to make metatags, advertise and the like... I don't like that, I rather spend time writing articles ;)

Kahlie

goldnchyl

I've been doing a lot of internal work. I'm definitely being led to access and accept my personal power. The Rarr is extremely helpful in clearing out clutter (thoughts, things, whatever). All it takes for me is to allow it. I've noticed a bit of resistance in accepting my own power but this realization is great! Now, I can pinpoint exactly what my conversation is about personal power and clear out the old and outdated. It's happening and I keep getting these little glimpses of a self I'm not so familiar with. A free-spirited, confident, trusting me. Small glimpses at a time are fine. Transformation is a process. Working with you all is so helpful in keeping me focused. I send light and love constantly as we all reach for the highest possibilities. Even though I've heard it a million times, I'm internalizing the reality that it's about shifting and consciously choosing thoughts. It's a moment by moment process moving away from old habitual thinking, to this new prosperity filled stream of thought. What a tremendous gift humanity is discovering.