*walks away to wash her hands and hopes it was all worth it*
;)

MysticalMoose

Thank You! I am feeling much better now :laugh:

Hope the trout is ok

*giggle*

:love: MM

GryffinSong

Tomorrow is my last day of deck monogamy. I plan to do one more of the largish spreads with it, in addition to the one I pull in the morning and another in the evening. If the post office has my New Century Tarot waiting for me, I'm going to spend some time with it for awhile. If it doesn't arrive, I'll continue exclusively with Spirit of the Wheel until it arrives. ;)

GryffinSong

My new deck has arrived.

I started this one deck wonder a week ago this afternoon, so I'm done with my week. I love this deck, and will come back to it often. But for now, I'm off to study my new deck.

Take care, good luck, and I hope I can check in with y'all, even if I'm off with another deck.

anndelise

way to go GryffinSong!!!!
Have fun with the new deck. Will you be doing a one week wonder with it?

I've got 1 1/2 days to go, or so. Then I'll have to decide which one I want to check out. I'm not sure about doing a one week wonder with anything yet. I kinda want to check out the others I have to see which one I like more.

I'd kinda like to see how the Psydeck works with the lenormand courses I have...or at least some of the reading info I've picked up.

Anyhoo...^5 GryffinSong.

GryffinSong

Thanks, Anndelise. I don't think I'll do a one deck wonder with it. It's a tarot deck, and I'm going to use it as I go through my new tarot book. The first thing the book said to do was to shuffle and draw a card to use as a reference as I read through the book. While I was shuffling, the magician jumped out into my hand!!! Gotta love a sign like that. :)

SpiritOfTheDogz

SpiritOfTheDogz said:
For the second 5 day period I will use the Summer suite only + 2 festival cards
Paul

Well Summer starts today (not looking at the weather it doesn't)

Five days to try and learn as much as I can about these cards (without forgetting what i learned about spring):)

Paul

Ange

I've been working with my Victorian Flower oracle all week.....with a reading for Spirit of the Dogs in the 10 week circle, and some studying myself at home.

I've done a lot of 'imaginary' readings....just setting the cards out to see what comes out, without any specific question, so that I can see how each card relates to another, seeing ties between what is coming out, and I've also been pulling cards to compare readings in other threads/circles that I'm not involved in.

I've sat just staring at each card, taking in every detail.

So that is my week so far..... :)

Ang x

SpiritOfTheDogz

I seem to have gone "off the boil" and I've done nothing with the "summer" cards yet so it looks like a delayed start with them; possibly tonight or tomorrow.

Paul

MysticalMoose

I have to report that for the past few days Ive hardly looked at my RGFC cards as Ive had some personal issues going on that have made any concentration impossible. I hope to get back to normal next week. :)

MM