Asherah Tarot, originally the Sarah Magdalene Tarot

Rose Lalonde

...and I've bought it and downloaded my copy of the guide. Thanks for the heads up. :D

salamandrina

Thank you Rose :)
You will probably be the first person to ever read the manual!

JayBee

The Canadian exchange rate stings, but I have been looking forward to this as well for a long time. Congratulations on bringing your creation to public life. I'm looking forward to receiving my deck.

I must be getting old; took me awhile to figure out where to find the PDF, but finally found it. :)

rylla

The Canadian exchange rate stings, but I have been looking forward to this as well for a long time. Congratulations on bringing your creation to public life. I'm looking forward to receiving my deck.

I must be getting old; took me awhile to figure out where to find the PDF, but finally found it. :)

BTW I ordered the deck, where should I look for the pdf file? Om GC site or Sarah's site? Thank you.

salamandrina

Thanks to everyone who has bought a deck :)
To download the pdf go here:
https://www.thegamecrafter.com/account/gamesowned
Click on download files...it takes you to the page and then you just click on the book name...
Possibly once you have bought the deck that link is live automatically, but that route worked for me. I'll try and find out more about it later.
Any updated versions and extra pdfs I post will also appear on that page for purchasers to download.

rylla

Thanks to everyone who has bought a deck :)
To download the pdf go here:
https://www.thegamecrafter.com/account/gamesowned
Click on download files...it takes you to the page and then you just click on the book name...
Possibly once you have bought the deck that link is live automatically, but that route worked for me. I'll try and find out more about it later.
Any updated versions and extra pdfs I post will also appear on that page for purchasers to download.

Thank you very much Sarah!. It worked! Congratulation for bringing to life your beautiful deck! (and making us all happy :))

jujustar

I am so pleased with my deck SArah!
It really surpassed my expectations in almost every way.

I have to admit that when i opened it i was a little dismayed as I love thick chunky cardstock, and this one is very lithe and athletic indeed!

After using it a few times, i feel its perfect. The deck would have been unmanageable otherwise.

The linen finish is gorgeous, and the cards feel strong and flexible.

No comments about any other aspects of it though, as its obviously brilliant!

Thank You for my new favorite deck ever ;)

salamandrina

Thanks to you both for your lovely feedback :)

I too was a little dismayed at first by how thin they were but I shuffled and shuffled and they held strong and slid together so satisfyingly I was won over. I think thin and strong is the best formula for a good shuffle. The chunky ones I got samples for from a local printer just wouldn't shuffle properly.
Anyway, I was happy to find a solution that didn't involve me trying to ship decks from Australia, especially as my life is a bit chaotic at the moment.
Of course I am planning to look for more ways to inflict the the Asherah Tarot on the unsuspecting public!