Ipad/iphone Lenormand apps

Dorri

There is an APP for Ciro Marchetti's new deck, "Gilded Reverie Lenormand."

Trailgirl

I have the Gilded Reverie LENORMAND (£2.99) on my iPad mini and I've downloaded the free book to it from iTunes. It is the only Lenormand that I liked and could get hold of immediately.
UPDATE:
I figured out how to add notes to the journal :)

daphne

Finally...there are two coming out soon that I'm aware of:

There is one coming out shortly for the Lenormand Revolution deck as well as one coming soon for Ciro Marchetti's Gilded Reverie Lenormand.

They should both be fabulous!

DL

Is the Lenormand Revolution app up already?

Gypsyrv1

iPhone/iPad Lenormand apps

I have The Gilded Reverie app on my iPhone and iPad. It great and stunningly beautiful!

Dorri

Hi. Yes, Ciro's APP has been out for several months. Go to iTunes or www.ciromarchetti.com to get it. It is probably the best APP out there so far!

shadowdancer

Lenormand Reverie and Gilded Royale now available for android :) Just downloaded mine on my tablet from the google store. Wowza, the card image is fantastic.

frelkins

Carrie Paris' Lenormand Revolution app is now in final testing & should be available shortly, I'd think, depending on how that goes. :D

Le Fanu

Waiting for news on this still!

The current Lenormand apps - Ciro's excepted - are truly crappy. I've only seen two others

It's either the unfathomable astro-mythological or there was another one I tried which was free but then whever you try to do a reading with it you get a pop up charging you. Pay for your own readings? :bugeyed:

3ill.yazi

Bumping. What happened to the lenormand revolution app? I see references to it coming, and nothing in the App Store...

Le Fanu

I think all energies are being poured into getting books out on Lenormand. Apps for the moment seem to be on the back burner.