Rider + Ring + Coffin + Garden

katpy

The question asked was related to whether a lover would return. I know Rider means a message is coming, and I assumed that message would be a proposal of some sort. Do the Coffin/Garden combo mean it will ultimately end? Could it refer to love that lasts until death?

Thanks !

ana luisa

Did you assign a specific question for each position ? I'm sorry but, to me, these cards seem to show a progression in time. The person in question may have thought about serious commitment but will ultimately prefer to experience other relationships and meet new people before finally settling in.

katpy

Did you assign a specific question for each position ? I'm sorry but, to me, these cards seem to show a progression in time. The person in question may have thought about serious commitment but will ultimately prefer to experience other relationships and meet new people before finally settling in.

I just noticed I accidentally posted this three times :S Ooops.

I just asked where we were headed. Hmmm, perhaps next time I should be more specific. Your interpretation does ring true though... it was all hot then, stone cold.

Cacia

Kapty

I move your other threads and leave this one which is your active one, hope you find the answers you seek. If, you have further questions please feel free to contact me via email, will reply as soon as I see your message.

Thank you and welcome to Lenormand Forum

Cacia
Lenormand Moderator

ThtDancerGuy

The question asked was related to whether a lover would return. I know Rider means a message is coming, and I assumed that message would be a proposal of some sort. Do the Coffin/Garden combo mean it will ultimately end? Could it refer to love that lasts until death?

Thanks !

Sorry, know it's a bit late to be responding to this but I think it's always good to get different perspectives, regardless of how late. :p lol But no, these cards are saying most likely no that he would not return. And for me I can see that in the Rider + Ring + Coffin sequence: Rider is the context card, showing the arrival (or here the return) of your former lover, and then we look at the cards following the Rider to show whether he is returning or no. Rider + Ring, with no negative cards around would've been yes he is coming back (Ring = "looping" back around), but with the Coffin at the end it was a NO, and for me the Coffin (NO, dead end, no movement) colors the Ring negatively, and so the Ring becomes staying put (Ring + Coffin = not coming back around). With Garden at the end it was just another confirmation that he was not coming back (Garden = focus on other people and events in his life). Sorry to say it so late, but he was most likely not going to come back around.