Its that time again....

Sharla

Yes its another pregnancy potential for this month.

Ive cast a chart, because today and still now, i'm getting pinching feelings in the right side like something's going on in there.....and this is my ovulation time too.

https://postimg.org/image/50x3fefbf/

This is what im seeing....My asc is fertile being cancer, ruler being moon also in a fertile sign scorpio. 5th house ruler libra, so not too bad....and venus is placed in the 7th house.

Venus ruler of the 5th is peregrine so is not very strong, also the moon in the 5th is in its fall, making this debilitated.

The only aspect between venus and moon is a quintile, which seems to be happening right now....this must be the jibs and jabs i've been feeling.

Sun is also placed in the 5th....i wonder IF i was, the sun here could be indicating a boy. BTW up to now i dont think its a yes.

It looks like im fertile NOW....which makes sense as its the middle of my cycle, BUT there will be no pregnancy as venus and moon are weak and are making no positive aspects.

The only things is....moon's ruler is mars and mars is placed in the 8th....8th is to do with death & re-birth as this house is ruled by scorpio, the sign the moon is in, but id say this was more about the death of the fertilized ovum, or something to that effect.

Also seeing it as a No, as the angles are cardinal and mutable....id want to see some fixed angles for something sticking.

Last thing i'm seeing is that the 5th house ruler venus is in a semi fertile sign, ruler being saturn placed in the 6th house with mercury, so mercury being the ruler of 4th and 12th and jupiter being placed in the 4th...i know 4th house indicates womb, ......ok im going to stop here before i start thinking of stuff.

Also this is how accurate this chart is because the asc is at 16 degrees, and my period is due in approx 16 days.

So this chart to me is a NO. I'll update in a couple of weeks.

If anyone see's anything different, then let me know.