Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Dilbert and Peanuts decks

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Books & Media

Seeker, Patterner, Questioner, Dreamer

Aerin 
Dilbert and Peanuts decks

Yes, really.

I intend to download the images to use with my natty Orphalese software. At some stage.

Go here for Dilbert http://bob.bob.bofh.org/~giolla/dilbert/index.html

There is a link to the Peanuts deck from the above page as well.

Aerin
Top   #1
Citizen

Trish 

There's a Peanuts deck??!!! Really! How COOL! hehe! I love Peanuts!
Top   #2
Citizen

Kyrielle 

I love the Peanuts deck! Alas, it's not likely that the syndicate will ever give approval to actually create a real deck. But it's still cool.

-- Kyrielle
Top   #3
One of the original 100 members

tarotbear 
Cool theme decks and topical decks

The Peanuts deck has been around in some way, shape, and form for many years. Being Peanuts fans all, we have many images burned deep into our collective consciousnesses, so the idea of finding enough appropriate images to create a deck is not far-fetched...but King's Feature Syndicate and the Schultz Estate would never allow it.

If anything popular and long-lasting is a basis, then why isn't there a Star Wars deck, Star Trek deck, Bonanza deck, Three's Company deck, or an Ab Fab deck...?

As far as Dilbert goes, he, too, is burned into the retinas of every working person. However, the artist, Adams, appears to not have anything to do with this deck. Once you get past the Majors the rest of the deck is boring as hell - who cares to look at bunches of coffee cups? If Adams were prompted to create a deck, it would be far better than this piece if fluff.

Just because it's topical or popular doesn't mean it's going to work...or last. Can't wait for that Pokemon or Smurf deck! HEY! There were four 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' - each one could have his own suit! LOL!!!
Top   #4

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.