Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Temperance reversed as health advice

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Citizen

Adriana 

If this card comes up as advice in health reading (part of 4 card reading), on what this person can do on a daily basis to imorove their physical health?

I could understand the card upright (although there is no excessive endulging). Maybe they could do with not holding back all the time but express their feelings freely (I believe feelings affect physical health). Maybe eat more?
Top   #1
Citizen

EmceeDirector 

Hi!
For me when the card is reversed it indicates that the upright version is what the person SHOULD be doing to maintain good health. The fact that it is reversed shows that they are NOT doing that, even if they think they are. So it is less about them maintaining balance and actually recognizing that they themselves either don't think they need to or are not aware that they aren't doing it. Does that make sense?
Emcee
Top   #2
Citizen

Adriana 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmceeDirector View Post
Hi!
For me when the card is reversed it indicates that the upright version is what the person SHOULD be doing to maintain good health. The fact that it is reversed shows that they are NOT doing that, even if they think they are. So it is less about them maintaining balance and actually recognizing that they themselves either don't think they need to or are not aware that they aren't doing it. Does that make sense?
Emcee
This would make more sense of the card. I guess some inteospection is needed to figure out on which area there is not enough moderation..
Top   #3
Intolerance intolerant

starrystarrynight 

I was going to say what EmceeDirector said, but also it could be suggesting that you might be able to incorporate different things into your heath program that could help in their merging (like medicine and meditation, or better diet and acupuncture.) Or, contrarily, try not to incorporate too many things all at once, as they may battle against one another in some way (I'm thinking to be careful not to mix medications that may contraindicate.)
Top   #4
Citizen

headincloud 

To me the card could manifest in any arena through overindulgence or imbalance but applied to the area of health it could point at food, alcohol, vices, overwork, lack of exercise etc. Some elements of his life are not supporting his health and the other cards will show what area you need to look at.
Top   #5
Citizen

Skysteel 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
Cut back on the mixed drinks?
Top   #6
Citizen

Adriana 

Quote:
Originally Posted by starrystarrynight View Post
I was going to say what EmceeDirector said, but also it could be suggesting that you might be able to incorporate different things into your heath program that could help in their merging (like medicine and meditation, or better diet and acupuncture.) Or, contrarily, try not to incorporate too many things all at once, as they may battle against one another in some way (I'm thinking to be careful not to mix medications that may contraindicate.)
I think when it comes to have balance between sleep/excercise etc your first interpretation makes sense since have a tendency to focus on diet only.
The other thing you said is important and could make sense when it comes to diet. There is no medication.
Top   #7
Citizen

Adriana 

Quote:
Originally Posted by headincloud View Post
To me the card could manifest in any arena through overindulgence or imbalance but applied to the area of health it could point at food, alcohol, vices, overwork, lack of exercise etc. Some elements of his life are not supporting his health and the other cards will show what area you need to look at.
Yes, I can see some imbalance between overwork/exercise/ sleep. I think that is where I need to look.
Top   #8
Citizen

Adriana 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skysteel View Post
Cut back on the mixed drinks?
Smiles.. person hardly drinks
Top   #9
Card Reader/Fortune Teller

Grizabella 

I think it would mean that they're too concerned with health. That they'll be much healthier if they relax and just enjoy life without worrying about every little aspect of health, being overly vigilant about what they do/eat. That can be more unhealthy than having a few extra pounds on.
Top   #10

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.