Dummett's "Wick Pack" available anywhere?

Ophiel

I have never seen Michael Dummett's first book, "A Wicked Pack of Cards." I would like to buy it but have had no success finding it locally or online.

Is this book still available? Does perhaps Dummett himself sell it direct?

Any ideas on how I can get a copy? I'm not rich and don't need a signed first edition for $300. I just want to read the book.

Strange2

You can try searching for the "Wicked Pack of Cards" (ISBN 0715627139) on the AddAll Used Book search site. I just searched there, and found 3 copies for around $70 each. That's still a high price, IMO. You might be able to find it through a local library system or nearby university library.

Good luck in the hunt!

Umbrae

Go to amazon and look for it.

then find in the amazon site, the 'buy used' icon.

I got mine from there, brand new, never been open - for the price of a paperback.

Cerulean

Mine was $25 from Amazon.com, but I have to keep checking to find the lower prices. Mine just came in this week, after checking last week.

Mari H.

Ophiel

Thanks for the suggestions. I will try it.

I did search my favorite used book search service, www.bookfinder.com. They often have a nice selection, different prices, as they pool the books from a variety of sources. This time, though, it came up blank for me, which is why I posted this question.