Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Reading Exercise: 3 Cards, 3 Word Sentence, Round 17

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobe View Post
Queen of Wands rx - Eight of Cups rx - Ten of Cups
(Start) (process) (result)

It started out with a prideful attitude, take a step back and reevaluate your intention at the beginning is recommended, only then the result will be achieved in harmony.

Q: What is my beloved dog-daughter Oreo trying to say to me?
Five of wands tower queen of swords
Conflict, fallout, halted

Not sure if Oreo has other buddies but looks like she might not be happy with some tensions in her immediate environment. She's not happy with the mediation as she thinks its unfair to her. She needs your love and compassion. If this doesn't apply then cards are saying it is best to stop conflict by ceasing fire on your part.

What does my higher self say about taking this action as part of the ongoing endeavor?
Top   #351
Citizen

Tobe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post

Not sure if Oreo has other buddies but looks like she might not be happy with some tensions in her immediate environment. She's not happy with the mediation as she thinks its unfair to her. She needs your love and compassion. If this doesn't apply then cards are saying it is best to stop conflict by ceasing fire on your part.

What does my higher self say about taking this action as part of the ongoing endeavor?
oh no Q_Q~~~~~I knew it~~~~~
I've been neglecting her quite a bit due to the finals week!!! It's a hectic week..too many studies and papers...
Then one day I realized she's becoming more quiet and likes to hide under table then look at me with sad puppy eyes!! Q_Q
Top   #352
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
oh no Q_Q~~~~~I knew it~~~~~
I've been neglecting her quite a bit due to the finals week!!! It's a hectic week..too many studies and papers...
Then one day I realized she's becoming more quiet and likes to hide under table then look at me with sad puppy eyes!! Q_Q
Oh that could explain the Queen of swords - that's you to her for now. Busy with intellectual pursuits... Thanks for the feedback, hope things get better for you both
Top   #353
Citizen

Tobe 

Quote:

The World rx - Ace of Wand - Seven of Pentacles rx

This action is not thought through, taking this course might lead to a fruitless result, a time to step back a little bit is suggested.

What actions I need to take to have what I'm currently thinking to want?
Top   #354
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
The World rx - Ace of Wand - Seven of Pentacles rx

This action is not thought through, taking this course might lead to a fruitless result, a time to step back a little bit is suggested.

What actions I need to take to have what I'm currently thinking to want?
Knight of swords - Fool - Five of cups
Rush - Caution - Regret

To think things through and weigh out all possible path/alternate to this one, lest you regret or end up being disappointed once you have it.

For all the readings that is advising me to stop with this purchase even though it is necessary for achieving the result I currently seek - are they telling me that I might need the money to relocate next year instead?
Top   #355
Citizen

Tobe 

Quote:
Knight of swords - Fool - Five of cups
Rush - Caution - Regret

To think things through and weigh out all possible path/alternate to this one, lest you regret or end up being disappointed once you have it.

For all the readings that is advising me to stop with this purchase even though it is necessary for achieving the result I currently seek - are they telling me that I might need the money to relocate next year instead?
I honestly don't know
But the two readings I did for you share a common trait - planning.
Both readings are suggest you to think again, what are you overlooking? what are you missing? what are the factors you're not considering in when deciding to spend this money? Wands and cups showing up on both reading, first is two cups one wand, second is one wand one pentacle. It could suggest that you're not considering the feelings in to the equations, feeling of others that might be impacted by this decision?
Top   #356
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
I honestly don't know
But the two readings I did for you share a common trait - planning.
Both readings are suggest you to think again, what are you overlooking? what are you missing? what are the factors you're not considering in when deciding to spend this money? Wands and cups showing up on both reading, first is two cups one wand, second is one wand one pentacle. It could suggest that you're not considering the feelings in to the equations, feeling of others that might be impacted by this decision?
I think the feelings of my daughter might be impacted because it means I will be printing plenty of worksheets for her and she might not like it. Other than that I honestly don't know, but may I still ask the above question?
Top   #357
Citizen

Tobe 

Quote:
I think the feelings of my daughter might be impacted because it means I will be printing plenty of worksheets for her and she might not like it. Other than that I honestly don't know, but may I still ask the above question?
Sure, just to be clear, is it a Y/N question?
Top   #358
Citizen

HappyTree 

Never mind about the last question, here's a new one:

How will the results look like if I employed X methods instead of Y methods?
Top   #359
Citizen

Tobe 

Quote:
Never mind about the last question, here's a new one:

How will the results look like if I employed X methods instead of Y methods?
I've never ever done a reading for a same person and keep on getting a negative result..three times in a row!

Six of Cups rx - Eight of Cups rx - Five of Wands

Not only the X method will result in a backward movement, it also leads to a conflict and argument to break out. Again, retreating is suggested.
Top   #360

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.