Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Best Case / Worst Case Scenario Game

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 
Lightbulb Best Case / Worst Case Scenario Game


I saw a thread on the forum the other day talking about how sometimes a person's energies could possibly affect a reading. It got me wondering. Therefore, I thought that concept could possibly turn into a fun game thread.

THE RULES:

All you do is pull a card and give one sentence (*I've changed the rules to allow more than one sentence if you feel the need to write more... it's up to you) to describe what the best case scenario outcome could be for the situation or question, and what the worst case scenario situation could be for the situation or question.

For example, if my question is:
"How does my love life look over the next six months ?"

The person below me would read for my question by pulling one card.

They pull the Page of Cups.

They then would give one sentence for the best case:
Your love life will be full of flirtation and you will stumble upon a new love that will make you both feel young and alive again !

Then they would have to find a worst case scenario as well in one sentence:
Your love life will be okay at best, since the people or person you will date will be kind of immature and not that committed.


So I thought this game would be a good exercise to help teach us all how to look harder for all angles in a reading, even though our intuition is usually 99.9% right most of the time. And remember, just because we are doing best case and worst case readings doesn't mean one has to be positive and one has to be negative. It just means exactly what it says: what do you see being the best possible outcome, and what do you foresee being a possible issue for the sitter ?

EDIT: We are finding that feedback is quite welcomed and appreciated in this game thread, however the "next question" sometimes gets missed. Therefore I ask that, if you are making a post but not answering the next question in the queue, that you please leave a quote of the next person's question below your text so everyone knows where we left off. It would look something like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by God
Thanks for the reading, it was really interesting. I never knew that people said my name during sex. Hmmm. No wonder my ears are always burning.

Speaking of burning, here is the next Q in the queue:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
Best case / worst case scenario of getting an air conditioner down here ? It's hot !




I'll start everything off with a question !


What kind of work do you see me doing a year from now ?
Top   #1
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post

I'll start everything off with a question !


What kind of work do you see me doing a year from now ?
Judgement

Best Case Scenario: You answer a deeply held calling to begin a new career in a different field. You make a fresh start and feel empowered.

Worst Case Scenario: You are compelled to keep going through the motions, against your will. Your work remains the same: lifeless and unfulfilling.

Q: What can you tell me about the potential in my current relationship?
Top   #2
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Judgement



Best Case Scenario: You answer a deeply held calling to begin a new career in a different field. You make a fresh start and feel empowered.



Worst Case Scenario: You are compelled to keep going through the motions, against your will. Your work remains the same: lifeless and unfulfilling.



Q: What can you tell me about the potential in my current relationship?

Eight of wands

Best: it is moving along swiftly, hot and heavy, and will bring joy and passion unlike any other relationship you've had in the past.

Worst: it will happen too quickly and you will be wondering if you should stop the ride in fear of having your heart broken.


Can you tell me about the month of June, please ?
Top   #3
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 
Post


Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post

Can you tell me about the month of June, please ?
Ah! The two sides of intimacy: fear & love ��

Queen of Pentacles

Best June: You'll be sitting looking pretty as every circumstance bends to your advantage without you even having to lift a finger! You'll be living in clover all month long, relish every moment and don't question your good fortune. You're the kind of woman who knows how to revel in a good time. This is your moment, take it & let the world come to you for a change.

Worst June: You'll have a terrible suspicion that something is going behind your back that you're being kept in the dark about. It all looks very attractive on the surface but you just don't buy it. You have a nose for trouble, follow it and quickly. Its no use just sitting there being stubborn and wary. You have to get up & follow your own drumbeat, find your own path this June or you'll wake up out of your pretty daydream & discover that everyone's been running rings around you all month long!

Lets hear about June for me please ��
Top   #4
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Ah! The two sides of intimacy: fear & love ��

Queen of Pentacles

Best June: You'll be sitting looking pretty as every circumstance bends to your advantage without you even having to lift a finger! You'll be living in clover all month long, relish every moment and don't question your good fortune. You're the kind of woman who knows how to revel in a good time. This is your moment, take it & let the world come to you for a change.

Worst June: You'll have a terrible suspicion that something is going behind your back that you're being kept in the dark about. It all looks very attractive on the surface but you just don't buy it. You have a nose for trouble, follow it and quickly. Its no use just sitting there being stubborn and wary. You have to get up & follow your own drumbeat, find your own path this June or you'll wake up out of your pretty daydream & discover that everyone's been running rings around you all month long!

Lets hear about June for me please ��
Wow ! Thanks for the detailed reads ! Maybe I should change the rules of the game so people don't feel confined to writing only one sentence. I like writing as much as you'd like better !

Three of Wands

Best: The best thing that could happen this June for you is that something will finally "break through." A project that you've been working on with others will "collapse" almost, thus allowing you and your friends/co-workers to dive deeper into the rabbit hole. So in this sense, disaster would be a very good thing this June for you, because you're currently all about breaking new ground and trying to take down the defense.

Worst: The worst thing that could happen this June is that you'll have to find an alternative route with completing your project. Someone may come along and suggest something outlandish and it'll spark some excitement and progress, but some of you may be against this method because you're simply not used to it or comfortable with it. But it will work. It's just a matter of getting past your own limitations on the matter.


Best case / worst case scenario for meeting X in person this summer ?
Top   #5
anie's Avatar
anie  anie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 May 2014
Location: noreast
Posts: 3,756
anie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Wow ! Thanks for the detailed reads ! Maybe I should change the rules of the game so people don't feel confined to writing only one sentence. I like writing as much as you'd like better !

Three of Wands

Best: The best thing that could happen this June for you is that something will finally "break through." A project that you've been working on with others will "collapse" almost, thus allowing you and your friends/co-workers to dive deeper into the rabbit hole. So in this sense, disaster would be a very good thing this June for you, because you're currently all about breaking new ground and trying to take down the defense.

Worst: The worst thing that could happen this June is that you'll have to find an alternative route with completing your project. Someone may come along and suggest something outlandish and it'll spark some excitement and progress, but some of you may be against this method because you're simply not used to it or comfortable with it. But it will work. It's just a matter of getting past your own limitations on the matter.


Best case / worst case scenario for meeting X in person this summer ?
7 of swords : ooooooooohhhhhh kay!

Best Case: is you are slipping away for a naughtly little adventure, just you and X disappearing from the world

Worst Case: Somebody is a 'dirty little liar' and there may be some cheatin' going on !



Q: Okay ! Best and Worst case scenario of G and I getting together?
Top   #6
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Oh my! I broke the rules without noticing again! Oops...FB: Best case June read is bang on! So I'd best pay attention to your proposed worst case too.
Top   #7
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Oh my! I broke the rules without noticing again! Oops...FB: Best case June read is bang on! So I'd best pay attention to your proposed worst case too.

Don't worry ! I changed the rules. Like I said, I like being able to write more.
Top   #8
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
7 of swords : ooooooooohhhhhh kay!

Best Case: is you are slipping away for a naughtly little adventure, just you and X disappearing from the world

Worst Case: Somebody is a 'dirty little liar' and there may be some cheatin' going on !
I'm quite shocked by the reading ! Maybe I was thinking of a different "X" and you picked up on that energy possibly ? Oh my... this is quite scandalous. But not really. I don't condone cheating for the simple fact that it ends up hurting people, especially the 3rd unwitting party. Not worth it. Takes away the entire fun and beauty of being with someone you are in love/like/lust with. Dirties it. So... not an option for me... no matter how wonderful the person is. But the X I was originally talking about in the question ? I think it would just be a normal, cute little friendly adventure and not... erm... "erotic." He would never think of me in those terms, I'm almost positive about that. Which is awesome ! Can't wait to see what fun things are about to go down !


Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
Q: Okay ! Best and Worst case scenario of G and I getting together?
Six of Cups

Best: You two will hit it off GREAT. It will be like two old soulmates meeting again for the first time. There will be romance, passion, attraction and lots of your friends cheering the two of you on. Everyone will be infected by the loving energy you two give off. It will be beautiful.

Worst: The worst thing that could happen if you and G got together would be that it would be more sweet than passionate. Otherwise ? It would still be quite wonderful and fulfilling.



Best / worst case scenario surrounding me bumping up my exercise routine starting tomorrow ?
Top   #9
anie's Avatar
anie  anie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 May 2014
Location: noreast
Posts: 3,756
anie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
I'm quite shocked by the reading ! Maybe I was thinking of a different "X" and you picked up on that energy possibly ? Oh my... this is quite scandalous. But not really. I don't condone cheating for the simple fact that it ends up hurting people, especially the 3rd unwitting party. Not worth it. Takes away the entire fun and beauty of being with someone you are in love/like/lust with. Dirties it. So... not an option for me... no matter how wonderful the person is. But the X I was originally talking about in the question ? I think it would just be a normal, cute little friendly adventure and not... erm... "erotic." He would never think of me in those terms, I'm almost positive about that. Which is awesome ! Can't wait to see what fun things are about to go down !




Six of Cups

Best: You two will hit it off GREAT. It will be like two old soulmates meeting again for the first time. There will be romance, passion, attraction and lots of your friends cheering the two of you on. Everyone will be infected by the loving energy you two give off. It will be beautiful.

Worst: The worst thing that could happen if you and G got together would be that it would be more sweet than passionate. Otherwise ? It would still be quite wonderful and fulfilling.



Best / worst case scenario surrounding me bumping up my exercise routine starting tomorrow ?
oooops... I got some kind of energy off of that card for you... I saw and started typing immediately... its a reflection of someone that's for sure


FB for me: awww... he's so sweet.. just a friend..but I have a big crush.. of course a sugary sweet card comes up for him... --- I need to drum up a lust card for him ;D


FOR YOU: 6 of wands:

BEST CASE: You will start what will allow you to achieve your fitness goals! This new strategy will motivate you and keep you on track! It will be a great start in the right direction.. You can see the pride and success.


WORST CASE: It starts out strong and then the energy fades...you find the results were good, but can't stay motivated and start looking for the next plan.



Q: I've been experiencing a lot of back trouble last few months, what can you tell me about best and worse case for me being able to participate in my friends race coming up in about 6 weeks?
Top   #10




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.