Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Best Case / Worst Case Scenario Game

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post

Q: I've been experiencing a lot of back trouble last few months, what can you tell me about best and worse case for me being able to participate in my friends race coming up in about 6 weeks?
3 of Wands

Best case: You're in a position to take a firm decision to enter the race. You are feeling strong in yourself and have had some healing work for your back which has been beneficial. You've also worked on strengthening your core. You are experiencing tangible physical differences that reassure you. Your flexibility has increased. You have looked at the route & you feel that it will not be too much of a challenge.

Worst case: You are experiencing a lot of stiffness down the left hand side of your body. You have to assume certain positions in order to feel comfortable. You have chosen to stand and view the race from a vantage point overlooking the route. You are experiencing some progress with your back but its still very tender. You are confident this is the most sensible decision for now but you can see yourself participating in the future.

Q: What is the potential for development if I stay in my current job?
Top   #31
Citizen

Halloween 

(I'm gonig to highlight this so everyone hopefully reads it. I will post it on the OP as well for the rules.)

New rules, since I have derailed the thread horribly !

We are finding that feedback is quite welcomed and appreciated in this game thread, however the "next question" sometimes gets missed. Therefore I ask that, if we are going to make a post but not answer the next question in the queue, that we should leave a quote of the next person's question below our text so everyone knows where we left off. It would look something like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by God
Thanks for the reading, it was really interesting. I never knew that people said my name during sex. Hmmm. No wonder my ears are always burning.

Speaking of burning, here is the next Q in the queue:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
Best case / worst case scenario of getting an air conditioner down here ? It's hot !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
3 of Wands

Best case: You're in a position to take a firm decision to enter the race. You are feeling strong in yourself and have had some healing work for your back which has been beneficial. You've also worked on strengthening your core. You are experiencing tangible physical differences that reassure you. Your flexibility has increased. You have looked at the route & you feel that it will not be too much of a challenge.

Worst case: You are experiencing a lot of stiffness down the left hand side of your body. You have to assume certain positions in order to feel comfortable. You have chosen to stand and view the race from a vantage point overlooking the route. You are experiencing some progress with your back but its still very tender. You are confident this is the most sensible decision for now but you can see yourself participating in the future.

Q: What is the potential for development if I stay in my current job?
King of Coins

Best: You will realize eventually that you are meant to move up in the ranks and need an even better job/position, because you will feel like you are being a boss to your boss at that point. So best case scenario would be that you will leave on your own accord with a lot of confidence and assurance that you are doing the right thing.

Worst: You will feel stuck and unable to break free from the monotony, always wishing and hoping for something better to happen but never really taking any action to get there.

Best / worst case scenario of getting back into reiki/energy "healing" ? I used to be very into it when I was younger, but kind of lost my way with it. I've had some rather awesome experiences with it, but with that I've also had my share of "ungrounded" experiences as well. So I'm not sure if it's something I should be trying out again or not. Maybe it's just not right for me and I should just leave it in the past where it belongs and focus on other things instead to bide my time in a positive way ?...
Top   #32
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post

Best / worst case scenario of getting back into reiki/energy "healing" ? I used to be very into it when I was younger, but kind of lost my way with it. I've had some rather awesome experiences with it, but with that I've also had my share of "ungrounded" experiences as well. So I'm not sure if it's something I should be trying out again or not. Maybe it's just not right for me and I should just leave it in the past where it belongs and focus on other things instead to bide my time in a positive way ?...
Page of Wands

Best case: You will engage with a sense of certainty and confidence that its the right time to move forward with this path once more. You will find that you have a greater grasp of the right approach for you and will remain grounded about your progress. My sense is that you will have a lighter outlook about it all at this point in your life. However, your progress will be quite rapid nevertheless. In any case you have a natural healing touch about you and are certainly gifted in sensing the energies of others so there will be a lovely sense of synergy and flow at work in you when you reconnect with this path. You have a calm way of being able to deliver truth from your heart to others, this integrity will guide you.

Worst Case: You set off in a hurry without considering what you may leave behind in the process or where you intend to go. Perhaps you are almost flippant about it all. After all, you do not seem to have prepared adequately for a journey of any length. All in all, this suggests you will not stick with it. Its clear that you're somewhat of a dreamer and this is just one of many dreams that you have crowding your consciousness right now. You've still got a lot to learn...so perhaps you'd be better served by stopping in your tracks and getting real still for a while. When you stop and meditate the answers always come to you. Perhaps in a dream?

Q: What do I need to know most right now?
Top   #33
Citizen

strangebrew 

Halloween

5 cups

Best ~ it would help promote deep soul healing by helping you to address issues from the past which may be blocking you from moving forward

Worst ~ it may cause you to feel uncomfortable emotionally and you may feel a little overwhelmed by you feelings

Best and worst of the predicted reunion ?
Top   #34
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Page of Wands

Best case: You will engage with a sense of certainty and confidence that its the right time to move forward with this path once more. You will find that you have a greater grasp of the right approach for you and will remain grounded about your progress. My sense is that you will have a lighter outlook about it all at this point in your life. However, your progress will be quite rapid nevertheless. In any case you have a natural healing touch about you and are certainly gifted in sensing the energies of others so there will be a lovely sense of synergy and flow at work in you when you reconnect with this path. You have a calm way of being able to deliver truth from your heart to others, this integrity will guide you.

Worst Case: You set off in a hurry without considering what you may leave behind in the process or where you intend to go. Perhaps you are almost flippant about it all. After all, you do not seem to have prepared adequately for a journey of any length. All in all, this suggests you will not stick with it. Its clear that you're somewhat of a dreamer and this is just one of many dreams that you have crowding your consciousness right now. You've still got a lot to learn...so perhaps you'd be better served by stopping in your tracks and getting real still for a while. When you stop and meditate the answers always come to you. Perhaps in a dream?

Q: What do I need to know most right now?
Yeah, it may not be right for me right now. May end up being more delusional than helpful and just exacerbate my already flighty mind. Thanks !

Knight of Wands

Best: The best case scenario going on in your life right now is that you're about to leave behind some dead weight. You are quickly advancing on your current path and have no time to stop and smell the roses. You may not realize just how fast things are going, but once you stop to take a breather, you'll look back and notice just how far you've come.

Worst: Worst case scenario of what you need to know most right now is that you could be heading somewhere fast, but in the wrong direction. I don't think it will cause you to go completely off course or anything, but you could be taking Road A when actually Road B would be the fastest method to your desired destination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
Halloween

5 cups

Best ~ it would help promote deep soul healing by helping you to address issues from the past which may be blocking you from moving forward

Worst ~ it may cause you to feel uncomfortable emotionally and you may feel a little overwhelmed by you feelings

Best and worst of the predicted reunion ?
Oh, I don't like that 5 of cups for this answer ! It screams "wasted energy" and fits with your interpretations, too. Best to not toy with it right now. Thanks !

Page of Coins

Best: You will have a great time catching up at this reunion and learning new things about the people/person there as well as yourself in the process. You will feel like a kid all over again, reminiscing down memory lane.

Worst: You will go into it feeling like it's some sort of forced project, like a kid having to do homework. Your heart just won't be into it and you're going to wonder why you even agreed to said reunion.

Best / worst case scenario when it comes to weight loss for the rest of this year (I'm afraid to even find out, to be quite honest... But I'm running out of questions but still want to play in this thread ! )
Top   #35
Citizen

strangebrew 

[QUOTE=Halloween;4311835]Yeah, it may not be right for me right now. May end up being more delusional than helpful and just exacerbate my already flighty mind. Thanks !

Knight of Wands

Best: The best case scenario going on in your life right now is that you're about to leave behind some dead weight. You are quickly advancing on your current path and have no time to stop and smell the roses. You may not realize just how fast things are going, but once you stop to take a breather, you'll look back and notice just how far you've come.

Worst: Worst case scenario of what you need to know most right now is that you could be heading somewhere fast, but in the wrong direction. I don't think it will cause you to go completely off course or anything, but you could be taking Road A when actually Road B would be the fastest method to your desired destination.

Oh, I don't like that 5 of cups for this answer ! It screams "wasted energy" and fits with your interpretations, too. Best to not toy with it right now. Thanks !

Page of Coins

Best: You will have a great time catching up at this reunion and learning new things about the people/person there as well as yourself in the process. You will feel like a kid all over again, reminiscing down memory lane.

Worst: You will go into it feeling like it's some sort of forced project, like a kid having to do homework. Your heart just won't be into it and you're going to wonder why you even agreed to said reunion.

Quote:
Best / worst case scenario when it comes to weight loss for the rest of this year (I'm afraid to even find out, to be quite honest... But I'm running out of questions but still want to play in this thread ! )
[quote]

Sun

Best - you will start to feel more motivated during the summer months to lose weight and will find it easier to stick to a more moderate eating plan.

Worst - you will go away on a holiday and eat too much ice cream and drink too many cocktails and be back to square one

Best and worst of me having some romance lol?
Top   #36
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:

Best and worst of me having some romance lol?
The Empress

Best Case: You feel deeply fulfilled and content within your relationship. You find that your past experiences are accepted and understood by your partner who treats you with absolute respect and sensitivity. The relationship is one that is unhurried and leisurely, where you feel supremely comfortable on every level (mental, physical, emotional & spiritual) with your partner and friend. There is a flowering of joy and creativity arising from the stability within your life.

Worst Case: Your overwhelmed with gifts from a suitor who's really got you up on a pedestal. He treats you like you're some kind of goddess but you just find it tiresome and are wondering how to give him the push. Meanwhile he's laying out the red carpet for you whilst secretly dreaming of what you'd look like barefoot and pregnant. Funny how, despite all the fuss and romance, you still feel like you're the one who's left holding everything together at the end of the day.

Q: What is the best/worst for me this summer?
Top   #37
Citizen

strangebrew 

Quote:
The Empress

Best Case: You feel deeply fulfilled and content within your relationship. You find that your past experiences are accepted and understood by your partner who treats you with absolute respect and sensitivity. The relationship is one that is unhurried and leisurely, where you feel supremely comfortable on every level (mental, physical, emotional & spiritual) with your partner and friend. There is a flowering of joy and creativity arising from the stability within your life.

Worst Case: Your overwhelmed with gifts from a suitor who's really got you up on a pedestal. He treats you like you're some kind of goddess but you just find it tiresome and are wondering how to give him the push. Meanwhile he's laying out the red carpet for you whilst secretly dreaming of what you'd look like barefoot and pregnant. Funny how, despite all the fuss and romance, you still feel like you're the one who's left holding everything together at the end of the day.

Q: What is the best/worst for me this summer?
LOL Jag...i would say the worse case would be him expecting me to mother him ewww

7 cups

Best ~ having lots of choice and different places to visit and things to keep you busy all summer long, spoilt for choice kind of vibe

Worst ~ having too many options and feeling confused as to which the best choices would be .... feeling confounded and not able to pick one from the other ~ choices, choices, choices

Best and Worse of me travelling abroad this year?
Top   #38
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
LOL Jag...i would say the worse case would be him expecting me to mother him ewww

7 cups

Best ~ having lots of choice and different places to visit and things to keep you busy all summer long, spoilt for choice kind of vibe

Worst ~ having too many options and feeling confused as to which the best choices would be .... feeling confounded and not able to pick one from the other ~ choices, choices, choices

Best and Worse of me travelling abroad this year?
Four of Cups

Best: You will have awesome new experiences and meet a lot of interesting and fun people.

Worst: The people you meet may end up being a bit scary, for lack of a better word, and you'll find yourself trying to avoid a lot of them.

Best / worst outcome for the C event ?
Top   #39
Citizen

amaya1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Four of Cups

Best: You will have awesome new experiences and meet a lot of interesting and fun people.

Worst: The people you meet may end up being a bit scary, for lack of a better word, and you'll find yourself trying to avoid a lot of them.

Best / worst outcome for the C event ?
9 cups

Best: you will enjoy it very much,a lot of drinks and food,you will have fun celebrating

Worse: situation may seem simple and*satisfactory*but there are many ugly feelings hidden under the surface.*You need to tackle such problems with a daring spirit. Bear in mind that appearances can be deceptive

Best/worse outcome if i meet him after my lesson?
Top   #40

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.