Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Reading Exercise: 3 Cards, 3 Word Sentence, Round 17

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyja of V View Post
6 of Pents, Wheel, 10 of Pents

Charity, karma, [happy] family

Continue to be generous and charitable and you and your family will be rewarded with good karma; what comes around goes around.

Q:What should be my main focus this month?
Knight of Pentacles/Knight of Wands/The Empress

Plans/Action/Abundance

You've an abundance of ideas this month, translate this enthusiasm into a few plans. It doesn't have to be perfect, its meant to be a learning experience so just go for it!

Q: What was I meant to learn from my visit to B?
Top   #281
Citizen

Freyja of V 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post

Q: What was I meant to learn from my visit to B?
Edit: I just realized you read for me, thanks. Even though it was a couple of months ago, your reading was accurate. Pretty cool.
Wow, this thread has been dormant for this long? I hope it picks up again.

4 of Wands + Page of Wands + 9 of Cups

Celebrate, ideas, success

It seems like you need to learn to celebrate your successes and your creative ideas, no matter how big or small they may be; you are good at what you do, so give yourself a pat on the back.

Q: Challenge/opportunities next week?
Top   #282
Resident

Sirena82 

Quote:
Edit: I just realized you read for me, thanks. Even though it was a couple of months ago, your reading was accurate. Pretty cool.
Wow, this thread has been dormant for this long? I hope it picks up again.

4 of Wands + Page of Wands + 9 of Cups

Celebrate, ideas, success

It seems like you need to learn to celebrate your successes and your creative ideas, no matter how big or small they may be; you are good at what you do, so give yourself a pat on the back.

Q: Challenge/opportunities next week?
Knight of Cups + Judgement + Devil

Emotions, rebirth, to dare

Your emotions will be very high; you will have to throw your former errors away because you will have new opportunities for transformation. But you'll have to be daring: the prudence and moderation won't be appropriate here!

Good luck!

Q: Challenges for the next 30 days?
Top   #283
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena82 View Post
Q: Challenges for the next 30 days?
Ace of coins - 2 of swords - five of coins

Opportunity - stalemate - lack

It looks as if the challenge centres around a stalemate concerning finances (?) or possibly an opportunity that you are hoping will be given to you ; in the next 30 days I don't see the status quo as changing, you will still feel the lack of something

QU: What opportunities should I be on the look out for from now till years end ?
Top   #284
Citizen

Freyja of V 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
QU: What opportunities should I be on the look out for from now till years end ?
5 of Cups + 4 of Pents + Wheel

Sadness, resources, destiny

You may experience some sadness, possibly due to a co-worker (& friend) leaving, but this will be temporary. You will find a major change in resources; you will find that you will be receiving the assistance you need and with this change, you may find yourself heading in a different direction in your career - maybe even a promotion.

Q: What can I expect from taking this fiction writing class?
Top   #285
Citizen

FallynRaiyn 

Quote:

Q: What can I expect from taking this fiction writing class?
Four of Swords/Justice/The Hermit

clarity/truth/centering

I feel you'll have an experience of becoming more aware of yourself, who you are as a writer will become clearer and you'll gain a stronger ability to convey exactly what you want with your writing.

Q: Speaking of writing- Why am I so jumbled, confused and indecisive when it comes to my own writing project?
Top   #286
Citizen

Freyja of V 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallynRaiyn View Post
Four of Swords/Justice/The Hermit

clarity/truth/centering

I feel you'll have an experience of becoming more aware of yourself, who you are as a writer will become clearer and you'll gain a stronger ability to convey exactly what you want with your writing.
Thank you...That would be perfect

Quote:
Q: Speaking of writing- Why am I so jumbled, confused and indecisive when it comes to my own writing project?
I pulled the 6 of Wands + Sun + 2 of Cups

accomplishment/success/partnerships

Maybe you need to partner with an editor but honestly that it not my feeling. Are you having any problems with a partnership or relationship with someone or is an old/new flame or friend knocking at the door; emotional choices?

Maybe this is occupying your subconscious mind and causing some apprehension. If you can let go, your writing will be enthusiastic, accomplished and your project will be a success.

Sorry - the cards I pulled were so positive.

Q:The house next door was just sold - what is the potential for a good relationship when our new neighbors?
Top   #287
Citizen

daisy chain 

Quote:

Q:The house next door was just sold - what is the potential for a good relationship when our new neighbors?
queen hearts page swords 3 pent

he may have a quick temper but you will deffinatly get on quite well

how does r see me
Top   #288
Citizen

FallynRaiyn 

Quote:
Sorry - the cards I pulled were so positive.
In my own readings too I keep getting "partnership" cards and "teamwork" and it's confusing the heck out of me. The only thing I can think of is that not all of my characters are my own? I've gotten permission to use other's characters, a few of them have come from roleplay we've done together. Maybe I need to work a little more closely with some of them. It's definitely confusing, that isn't really the plan I'd worked out with them. Thank you though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy chain View Post

how does r see me
Hermit/Empress/Knight of Cups

focused/maternal/discerning

I feel like R sees you as being a bit wrapped up in your own life, or other matters. Possibly your own family or children. They also see you as very sure of what you are looking for for your future relationships. My intuition says that they may not feel like they would measure up.

What skill set do I really need to focus on this coming week to keep holding everything together and possibly even improve things?
Top   #289
Citizen

Freyja of V 

Quote:
In my own readings too I keep getting "partnership" cards and "teamwork" and it's confusing the heck out of me. The only thing I can think of is that not all of my characters are my own? I've gotten permission to use other's characters, a few of them have come from roleplay we've done together. Maybe I need to work a little more closely with some of them. It's definitely confusing, that isn't really the plan I'd worked out with them. Thank you though.
Thanks so much for the feedback...I felt bad I couldn't really give an answer. If the 2 of Cups was RX is would have made more sense.

Though, it's funny you said 'partnership' keeps coming up. The universe is definitely trying to tell you something. I bet when you do figure out what it truly means you will find your writing smooth and free. I do write a bit and it sucks when it doesn't come out the way you want it to.

I wish you luck with it. I'm certain it will all work out. The reading does say that!
Take care,
Freyja

Note: See FallynRaiyn's Q above.

Edit: I feel better now (had minor migraine) so I'll do your reading:

Q: What skill set do I really need to focus on this coming week to keep holding everything together and possibly even improve things

Chariot + 9 of Swords + 4 of Wands

Control, worries, accomplishment

The Chariot confirms the need for focus & the 9S confirms your concerns about it -
You need to use your skill set of introspection and control - moving things in the direction of progress and success and in order to stop your worries/anxiety, some meditation, a mental journey, may be needed; in your mind, travel to a place that will make you feel both calm and focused - all this will bring improvement/accomplishment.

Q: What can I do/learn to be the best writer I can be?
Top   #290

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.