Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Reading Exercise: 3 Cards, 3 Word Sentence, Round 17

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Q: What can I do/learn to be the best writer I can be?

7 of Pentacles/10 of Cups/Ace of Pentacles

Review/Joy/Money

Learn to review your work with a view to sharpening up your editing skills....assess what to keep & to discard. Don't be afraid to discard the majority of what you write. Know that some work you produce is private & solely about the writing process itself ...You don't have to develop every piece further & seek to give it an audience. Be selective.

Only present your best work, that you feel truly happy with when you look at it. Work that you would feel proud to share. Celebrate your love of writing with friends & family. Allow others to support you & keep your spirits buoyant, accept compliments & every kind of encouragement as fuel for the future. Be convinced that success is written in the sky for you.

Accept the opportunity to write regularly for money. It may be a small opportunity but it will lead on to other things.

Q: Should I take up painting again?
Top   #291
Freyja of V's Avatar
Freyja of V  Freyja of V is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Jul 2015
Location: Vanahiem
Posts: 547
Freyja of V 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Q: What can I do/learn to be the best writer I can be?

7 of Pentacles/10 of Cups/Ace of Pentacles

Review/Joy/Money

Learn to review your work with a view to sharpening up your editing skills....assess what to keep & to discard. Don't be afraid to discard the majority of what you write. Know that some work you produce is private & solely about the writing process itself ...You don't have to develop every piece further & seek to give it an audience. Be selective.

Only present your best work, that you feel truly happy with when you look at it. Work that you would feel proud to share. Celebrate your love of writing with friends & family. Allow others to support you & keep your spirits buoyant, accept compliments & every kind of encouragement as fuel for the future. Be convinced that success is written in the sky for you.

Accept the opportunity to write regularly for money. It may be a small opportunity but it will lead on to other things.
Thank you for a lovely reading with great advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Q: Should I take up painting again?
3 of Wands + 6 of Cups + King of Wands

Opportunities/joy/mastery

This reading says yes -
Taking up painting again, will bring you joy and pure happiness. Did you begin painting as a child - if so, it will bring back fond memories and you will find yourself becoming more and more passionate about your art. Once you become truly confident and master your craft, you will be offered opportunities regarding your art.

Q: What can I expect in the next couple of weeks?
Top   #292
MarieAntoinette's Avatar
MarieAntoinette  MarieAntoinette is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Jan 2016
Location: Garden
Posts: 1,816
MarieAntoinette 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyja of V View Post
Thank you for a lovely reading with great advice.



3 of Wands + 6 of Cups + King of Wands

Opportunities/joy/mastery

This reading says yes -
Taking up painting again, will bring you joy and pure happiness. Did you begin painting as a child - if so, it will bring back fond memories and you will find yourself becoming more and more passionate about your art. Once you become truly confident and master your craft, you will be offered opportunities regarding your art.

Q: What can I expect in the next couple of weeks?
King of cups - 10 of pentacles - Tower
Diplomatic - Established - Breakthrough

It seems like there's a chance for you to make a breakthrough in a situation where you were required to remain silent and tolerating so as not to upset the status quo.


Q: Is there any significance to the incident I encountered at LH (a homestay) few weeks back? If yes, what?
Top   #293
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieAntoinette View Post
King of cups - 10 of pentacles - Tower
Diplomatic - Established - Breakthrough

It seems like there's a chance for you to make a breakthrough in a situation where you were required to remain silent and tolerating so as not to upset the status quo.


Q: Is there any significance to the incident I encountered at LH (a homestay) few weeks back? If yes, what?
Ace of swords - Tower - Chariot

Truth - Shock - hard-won-success

It seems to have been some kind of wake up call or jolt - you discovered a truth and you can put this to use in your quest to get ahead or *succeed* at something in life (the truth may have served as a kick starting catalyst)

QU: What do I most need to bring into my life in the next 6 months ?
Top   #294
MarieAntoinette's Avatar
MarieAntoinette  MarieAntoinette is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Jan 2016
Location: Garden
Posts: 1,816
MarieAntoinette 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Ace of swords - Tower - Chariot

Truth - Shock - hard-won-success

It seems to have been some kind of wake up call or jolt - you discovered a truth and you can put this to use in your quest to get ahead or *succeed* at something in life (the truth may have served as a kick starting catalyst)

QU: What do I most need to bring into my life in the next 6 months ?
I was sleeping in the dark and when I opened my eyes saw a silhouette standing near my bed overlooking me. I let out a yelp, it was gone. It was spooky so yes, I was shocked. (Oh and I thought this 'figure' was the friend traveling with me - he was resting on the top floor of the homestay (a miniature double storey house) at the time) Your reading resonates though.


Page of cups - Knight of pentacles - 3 of pentacles
Inspiration - Persistence - Cooperation

I feel this is talking about an art/creative project of yours, it is saying that if you have a spark, an idea that you'd like to bring alive, you need to be persistent, work consistently on it, plan and execute, be patient and not give up in face of obstacles, and don't be shy to ask for help from others, you'll be surprised to find comrades who are on the same path... that and the 3 of pentacles could signify visits to art galleries/museums/exhibitions? Overall this is talking about a growth in regards to your artistic venture.

Q: What do I need to know about the rest of the year?
Top   #295
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Thanks for the FB. In which case I've not got the main message from the chariot. The first part is ok " It seems to have been some kind of wake up call or jolt - you discovered a truth and you ....." The blanks still need filling in ! I thought it was interesting that the figure looked like your travelling companion. Chariot is obviously connected to movement - do you think his spirit went *traveling* that night ? How does he feel about you (or you him) ? I have seen the two horses described as Temperance and Temptation - one pulling us back, the other pushing us forward. If this resonates perhaps he went *off course* in his sleep and downstairs to you ?! Just some thoughts ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieAntoinette View Post
I was sleeping in the dark and when I opened my eyes saw a silhouette standing near my bed overlooking me. I let out a yelp, it was gone. It was spooky so yes, I was shocked. (Oh and I thought this 'figure' was the friend traveling with me - he was resting on the top floor of the homestay (a miniature double storey house) at the time) Your reading resonates though.
Top   #296
MarieAntoinette's Avatar
MarieAntoinette  MarieAntoinette is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Jan 2016
Location: Garden
Posts: 1,816
MarieAntoinette 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Thanks for the FB. In which case I've not got the main message from the chariot. The first part is ok " It seems to have been some kind of wake up call or jolt - you discovered a truth and you ....." The blanks still need filling in ! I thought it was interesting that the figure looked like your travelling companion. Chariot is obviously connected to movement - do you think his spirit went *traveling* that night ? How does he feel about you (or you him) ? I have seen the two horses described as Temperance and Temptation - one pulling us back, the other pushing us forward. If this resonates perhaps he went *off course* in his sleep and downstairs to you ?! Just some thoughts ..
Hey Sam Yes, jolt is the fitting term here. This 'friend' is SY, and throughout our travel (which included a road trip to that homestay at the highlands), he was extremely protective towards me and my child (more so than any other love interests I've spent time with, and tarot readings seem to highlight that point too - so I gather this as the 'truth' - perhaps he was truly concerned of us so much that I see his spirit standing there looking at us) I'm not sure if he has dozed off during that point when I experienced this weird thing? When I yelped he reacted instantly and asked me what happened. I did get Temperance card (by readers here) repeatedly signifying our connection/his feelings for me though, and sometimes we kind of read each other's minds.

Another thing though I only woke up (to see that silhouette) because I was having an unpleasant dream - about his friends confronting him about a child that he has (he doesn't have one, not that I know of) I haven't had dreams of him for years, but found it funny that I did that night, knowing he's just sleeping upstairs.
Top   #297
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Q: What do I need to know about the rest of the year?

Judgement reversed/Knight of Pentacles/Ace of Cups

Spellbound/Admirer/Loves

(Someone has fallen deeply in love with you)

Q: Advice for October?
Top   #298
zhadee  zhadee is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2014
Location: gone
Posts: 4,894
zhadee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post

Q: Advice for October?
The World - Knight of Cups - 5 of Swords

completion - departure - trap

You have finished a task, now you feel you deserve a treat (like a short vacation), and things go wrong because of a person with an ill will. Nasty, stupid, outrageous nitpicker gets in the way and spoils the fun.
The advice: doublecheck the smallprint!

Q: advice for october?
Top   #299
EvaSegovia  EvaSegovia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 May 2016
Location: Hawaii, USA
Posts: 249
EvaSegovia 

Chariot - Justice - King of Pents RX
Control - Law - Empty Pockets

(Better slow down if you don't want to get a ticket)

Q: What would be fun to do next week?
Top   #300




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.