Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Develop Your Accuracy Group - Interested?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

earthair 

Method 2.
Target suit was Cups- 3 out of 10.
Top   #21
Tarot for Change

Saskia 

Hello, could I please get clarification is the idea to foresee which suit comes up, or "force them with willpower" to come up?

If the former, it could relate to accuracy but if the latter, wouldn't your hopes interfere with the reading, if it were a real reading? Also, predicting the target suit correctly says nothing about how accurately the cards are read.

I'm just a bit confused how you see this to improve accuracy? No criticism, just curiosity!
Top   #22
TarotHeaven.com

Laurelle 
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskia View Post
Hello, could I please get clarification is the idea to foresee which suit comes up, or "force them with willpower" to come up?

If the former, it could relate to accuracy but if the latter, wouldn't your hopes interfere with the reading, if it were a real reading? Also, predicting the target suit correctly says nothing about how accurately the cards are read.

I'm just a bit confused how you see this to improve accuracy? No criticism, just curiosity!
I was seeing it in terms of the Magician: concentration

There have been a few studies done on the brains ability to predict when something was about to happen. They made participants watch slideshows. Moments before a grotesque image would flash most the the participants would have eye movement and brain activity preparing them for the horrible, scary picture.

There are street magicians too that will guess a name you are thinking or something to that effect. I want to say Blaine. Someone named Blaine, who can do this.

But all this takes concentration to mentally envision what you want and wear it is. I was seeing it also tied into the law of attraction.

It wasn't a reading exercise for me.
Top   #23
Citizen

NatKat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskia View Post
...<<snippity snip>>
Hi Saskia,
It isn't exactly to "force" anything ... but similar as Laurelle says below ... it is to improve your concentration on a "psychic" level. Dusty White suggests this exercise also as a way to bond with your deck/s and determine which deck/s you work best with. Tigerangel was using 3 decks to see which deck she scored the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelle View Post
I was seeing it in terms of the Magician: concentration

There have been a few studies done on the brains ability to predict when something was about to happen ... <<snip snip>>

... all this takes concentration to mentally envision what you want and wear it is. I was seeing it also tied into the law of attraction ...
Many people see nothing "psychic" in Tarot card reading. OTOH, I do see it as a psychic skill which might develop with practice. Like "lifting weights" at the psychic gym };>

I don't think of "psychic" as "woowoo". Simply it is a subtle science which the materialist corporate consumer culture does not acknowledge. If you study Ayurvedic medicine, you learn the anatomy of the subtle bodies. Also there is a psychology of the subtle mind ... this is where Tarot fits in my world.

I see these exercises as developing the intelligence of the subtle mind.
Just as we learned to say alphabet or read to educate our "gross mind", to develop "psychic" skills is to educate and train the subtle mind.
Top   #24
Citizen

NatKat 
Natasya Restults 3/7/2016

Tonight is Shiva Maharatri which is a Hindu festival for Shiva. So I changed my normal practice to attempt to pull either the Tower or Strength/Lust from the deck.
Total fail. Did not get either card and even tried twice (i.e. pulled 20 cards total).
Oh well.
So far my best luck has been with pents / coins and RWS or Legacy deck. I seem to improve with repetition and do NOT do well with new decks or new methods.
Hmmm.
Top   #25
Citizen

LoveLight&Peace 

Day 2, Method 2

Target suit Swords:

2 out of 10

Most of the cards that I drew this morning were majors, I found that interesting (6 majors, 2 swords, and 2 pents).
Top   #26
Citizen

Tigerangel 
8/3/16

Due to having alot on yesterday I wasn't able to get any draws done so will continue with today as day 6

#Day 6

Deck = Crystal Visions

Target suit = Swords

Time = late evening

Method 1 = minor deck/ my normal shuffle/cut and draw

Results = 4 out of a possible 10.
Top   #27
Citizen

NatKat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerangel View Post
Due to having alot on yesterday I wasn't able to get any draws done so will continue with today as day 6

#Day 6

Deck = Crystal Visions
Target suit = Swords
Time = late evening
Results = 4 out of a possible 10.
You have a knack. You are consistently beating the blind monkey score ... it is kind of exciting to see!
Top   #28
Citizen

NatKat 

Nat 3/8/2016
Used RWS deck and full 78 cards (blind monkey score = 2). Done late at night before bed.
Target cups. 1 of 10 worse than blind monkey
However, I am on a roll with pents. I got a whopping 5 of 10 pents today. My best scores seem to be pents ... whether it is my target or not. Hmmm.
Top   #29
Citizen

Tigerangel 
9/3/16

#Day 7

Deck = Crystal Visions

Target suit = Cups

Time = Early Morning

Results = 3 out of a possible 10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatKat View Post
You have a knack. You are consistently beating the blind monkey score ... it is kind of exciting to see!
I'm hoping at some point I can get past the 4 ☺

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatKat View Post
Nat 3/8/2016
Used RWS deck and full 78 cards (blind monkey score = 2). Done late at night before bed.
Target cups. 1 of 10 worse than blind monkey
However, I am on a roll with pents. I got a whopping 5 of 10 pents today. My best scores seem to be pents ... whether it is my target or not. Hmmm.
I seem to find my crystal Visions has a preference for Wands, especially on the day I don't pick it as my target suit, though today I had 4 Swords again, 2 Wands and 1 pentacle, maybe my deck is starting to have a preference for Swords, will have to take notes on that☺
Top   #30

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.