Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

One card, one sentence game #117

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
PentQueen's Avatar
PentQueen  PentQueen is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 6,167
PentQueen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
3 of Cups

Fun times with family and friends.

What does fate intend for me and S?
6 of Wands

I see a nice partnership between the two of you, that involves travel.

Q - What do I need to know about the current situation?
Top   #11
Polyhymnia  Polyhymnia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Oct 2011
Location: On a journey to? I'll let you kno when I get there
Posts: 2,285
Polyhymnia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post
6 of Wands

I see a nice partnership between the two of you, that involves travel.

Q - What do I need to know about the current situation?
High Priestess

Things may not be as they seem, follow your intuition; your head must trust in the wisdom of your heart


Q; Will B remain steadfast to his current decision?
Top   #12
Hide1111  Hide1111 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Jul 2015
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,778
Hide1111 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyhymnia View Post
High Priestess

Things may not be as they seem, follow your intuition; your head must trust in the wisdom of your heart


Q; Will B remain steadfast to his current decision?
Nine of Pentacles: All I can say is he wants to finish what he completed.

Q: Why is my thesis supervisor not answering my emails?
Top   #13
Polyhymnia  Polyhymnia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Oct 2011
Location: On a journey to? I'll let you kno when I get there
Posts: 2,285
Polyhymnia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide1111 View Post
Nine of Pentacles: All I can say is he wants to finish what he completed.

Q: Why is my thesis supervisor not answering my emails?
Ace of Wands
I think you need to be patient a little longer, it appears there may be something else that has drawn their attention resulting in disorganisation

Q; Has B gone forever or will they return to P?
Top   #14
Hide1111  Hide1111 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Jul 2015
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,778
Hide1111 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyhymnia View Post
Ace of Wands
I think you need to be patient a little longer, it appears there may be something else that has drawn their attention resulting in disorganisation

Q; Has B gone forever or will they return to P?
The Devil - They are gone forever, whether it is good for them or not.

Q: What mark will I get for my thesis?
Top   #15
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide1111 View Post
The Devil - They are gone forever, whether it is good for them or not.

Q: What mark will I get for my thesis?
7 of Swords

Not a definite pass, so it'll come down to you doing other things to pass, like perhaps negotiating extra credits.

What will happen this month in love?
Top   #16
ArcaneWisdom's Avatar
ArcaneWisdom  ArcaneWisdom is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Apr 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,044
ArcaneWisdom 

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
7 of Swords

Not a definite pass, so it'll come down to you doing other things to pass, like perhaps negotiating extra credits.

What will happen this month in love?
6 of Pentacles
Efforts will be rewarded in love this month so be sure to seize opportunity.

Q: What do they want from me?
Top   #17
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneWisdom View Post
6 of Pentacles
Efforts will be rewarded in love this month so be sure to seize opportunity.

Q: What do they want from me?
Ace of Wands

For you to reach out and offer or contribute something.

Clarification on the 6 of Wands regarding S?
Top   #18
Sushi's Avatar
Sushi  Sushi is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Nov 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,640
Sushi 

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
Ace of Wands

For you to reach out and offer or contribute something.

Clarification on the 6 of Wands regarding S?
4 of Wands rx

A fading sense of celebration



What was his reaction to my text this morning?
Top   #19
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
4 of Wands rx

A fading sense of celebration



What was his reaction to my text this morning?
Ace swords

Purposeful strong resolve

- how do I seem to him now
Top   #20




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.