Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Predicting Game of Thrones outcomes

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Resident

cheapdate 
Predicting Game of Thrones outcomes

Hope this is the right place to post. Just for fun and practice I drew some cards for the past, present and future of the soul currently known as Jon Snow.

Would be interested to see what other GoT fans draw for the show's characters and the general story as now the show has caught up with the books, the future is pure conjecture.

I'm a newbie so not great at interpreting, using fiction for practice, but this is what I got.

Past - 8 of cups reversed, The Star & Judgement

8 of cups can be visualisations and inner journeys (which he made in his wolf), The Star - in the definitions for this card i have seen being a leader and doing good things for the benefit of others - he became leader of the Night's Watch and helped the wildings in the face of criticism. Judgement - he was judged for helping the wilding by the Night's Watch, who stabbed him to death.

Present - Knight of Swords, Queen of Cups, 3 of Wands
Knight of Swords is about being committed to ideas and charging off to defend them. The Queen of Cups is looking at the Knight and as the Queen could be a psychic seductress, maybe she is Melisandre, helping him in his action (hopefully bringing him back to life!). 3 of Wands can be about travel or trade or negotiation - maybe he looks for allies for his side in other parts of Westeros.

Future - Ace of Swords, Queen of Pentacles, The Hierophant
Ace of Swords - i think would be going in to battle and fighting for the truth because his history and the history of the White Walkers etc is lost in time. Queen of Pentacles - either a female character who is in touch with the earth or this represents mother earth and a balancing of winter and summer. The Hierophant could be that once the earth is balanced, Jon upholds that - and recognises the old ways that got lost, so that man and the white walkers are no longer in conflict.
Top   #1

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.