Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

One Card, One Sentence Game #120

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Seeking wisdom, peace, and solitude

Annabelle 
One Card, One Sentence Game #120

Welcome to round 120 of the One Card, One Sentence Game!

Just a quick reminder of the rules . . .

1. To play, pull one tarot card on the subject of the question asked by the poster directly above you. Then post a one sentence interpretation/answer. Then finish your post with your own brief question -- the person who posts after you will answer your question, and so on.

2. It's fine to be a frequent player; however, it's no fun for other players if you ask the same thing over and over. Vary your question from one post to the next. Don't ask over and over about the same person or same relationship, for instance. Surely each of us has a wide variety of potential "fun" questions for the game .

3. When there are several people playing at the same time, occasionally a question will be skipped by accident. In the event your question gets skipped, the best thing is to go with the flow, respond to another person's question, and then post your own question again. Do NOT attempt to refer other players back to a previous post by writing "see Q above" or "see previous Q". You must ALWAYS write out your question, every time, no exceptions.

4. Don't discuss other players' game etiquette or game play in the thread. Such side discussions are better had via PM. If you find someone's game play troublesome, you can report their post or send me a PM, but never call someone out publicly in the thread. Such posts will be removed.

5. It is acceptable to use a tarot deck with non-traditional suit names and/or renamed majors -- however, players using such decks are responsible for noting what the commonly recognized card name would be. In other words, if your deck has a suit of Stones instead of a suit of Pentacles, then if you pull the 3 of Stones for someone, you'd need to note that Stones=Pentacles. Don't assume that other players will remember, or that they will be able to guess.
Top   #1
Seeking wisdom, peace, and solitude

Annabelle 

Here's the last thing posted in the previous thread, by Para:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Para
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide1111 View Post
10 of Swords as a current path is neutral correct? Considering the circumstance? Yes, ACT is another graduate program separated but similar to infrastructure.

A: Four of Swords: He is taking a break.

Q: What is ML thinking about me, if she thinks about me at all?

I am male.
3.pentacles
she wants to have more collaboration with you, a friendship, something more established

Q: Why is PW taking a break, is it because of me?
Top   #2
Citizen

palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
Here's the last thing posted in the previous thread, by Para:
hermit

PW is taking a break due to an utter need to figure Something out but alone, they need to think and carefully as lately they seem confused

q: how much does A think about me
Top   #3
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
hermit

PW is taking a break due to an utter need to figure Something out but alone, they need to think and carefully as lately they seem confused

q: how much does A think about me
Ten of Cups
A lot ; you embody *picture perfect* for A (and this is the second time I draw this card for him)

QU: How will this effect me ?
Top   #4
Citizen

BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post

QU: How will this effect me ?
Tower

In a big way, unsettling to an extent but maybe very liberating as well.

What do I need to know about X today?
Top   #5
Citizen

PentQueen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Tower

King of Swords

Looks like they are preparing something to give to you, which is quite substantial...

Q - How does X feel about not hearing from me?
Top   #6
Citizen

samantha 

Yes, I pulled Death ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Tower

Knight of wands
X is *on the go* today, they are moving forward with plans/desires (might be literal movement too) base was Tower so perhaps some kind of revelation or shock (big or small I can't say) has been the catalyst to get the knight on his horse.

QU: What is next in store for H and I ?
Top   #7
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post
King of Swords

Looks like they are preparing something to give to you, which is quite substantial...

Q - How does X feel about not hearing from me?
Seven of coins
It has placed the onus on X to get in touch, they feel they have to decide whether they make a move and contact you or not, base was 5 of coins so X may also feel that they are *out in the cold* where you are concerned.

QU: As above please
Top   #8
Citizen

PentQueen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Yes, I pulled Death ..

Knight of wands
X is *on the go* today, they are moving forward with plans/desires (might be literal movement too) base was Tower so perhaps some kind of revelation or shock (big or small I can't say) has been the catalyst to get the knight on his horse.

QU: What is next in store for H and I ?
Knight of Wands
Looks like H will come leaping back into your life to try and balance things...they feel they owe you something and want to gain your respect.

Q - Well the ball is in my court, but they did drop the ball for a while, so I can't disagree with that...my question is why did they drop the ball with me?
Top   #9
Citizen

BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post

Q - Well the ball is in my court, but they did drop the ball for a while, so I can't disagree with that...my question is why did they drop the ball with me?
Knight of wands

Because they want to see movement and initiative, passion even, from you, to see if you care enough

What is the substantial gift they are preparing for me?
Top   #10

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.