Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

One Card, One Sentence Game #120

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
DDwarks  DDwarks is offline
Tutu wearing rascal
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2016
Location: Here
Posts: 3,009
DDwarks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandoline View Post
Five of swords
He wants to think of you at the moment, but he has to deal with other things that make it impossible.

My strength today?
Queen of Pentacles
It's always a Queen with you! Your strength today is your grounded approach to life x

Q. What do they need to hear from me?
Top   #21
Mandoline  Mandoline is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 Jan 2013
Location: South America
Posts: 1,241
Mandoline 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDwarks View Post
Queen of Pentacles
It's always a Queen with you! Your strength today is your grounded approach to life x
Yeah..and I wonder why. ...😮

What is your question?
Top   #22
DDwarks  DDwarks is offline
Tutu wearing rascal
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2016
Location: Here
Posts: 3,009
DDwarks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandoline View Post
Yeah..and I wonder why. ...😮

What is your question?
Q. What do they need to hear from me to settle their mind?
Top   #23
Mandoline  Mandoline is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 Jan 2013
Location: South America
Posts: 1,241
Mandoline 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDwarks View Post
Q. What do they need to hear from me to settle their mind?
Five of pentacles
With this card I think, that no matter what you'd say, they'll always feel like something is not complete or missing. ...

How will my weekend be?
Top   #24
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandoline View Post
Five of pentacles
With this card I think, that no matter what you'd say, they'll always feel like something is not complete or missing. ...

How will my weekend be?
Queen coins

Very stable and nurturing

- is c thinking of me now?
Top   #25
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Queen coins

Very stable and nurturing

- is c thinking of me now?
2 of Pentacles
Yes, those thoughts are going round and round in his head.

Is KoP thinking of me?
Top   #26
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
2 of Pentacles
Yes, those thoughts are going round and round in his head.

Is KoP thinking of me?
Two wands

Yes and they're aware of your partnership

- will he contact me today?
Top   #27
Mandoline  Mandoline is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 Jan 2013
Location: South America
Posts: 1,241
Mandoline 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Two wands

Yes and they're aware of your partnership

- will he contact me today?
Nine of pentacles
It doesn't seem like. He's quite content with his own company at the moment.

What to expect from him this weekend?
Top   #28
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandoline View Post
Nine of pentacles
It doesn't seem like. He's quite content with his own company at the moment.

What to expect from him this weekend?
6 of cups
He's getting/looking nostalgic - wants the *good times* back, he has the choice (6) to get in touch or not - base Temperance doesn't tell me if he will or not , perhaps depends on whether getting in touch will lead to any drama, which he seems to want to avoid.

QU: Anything unexpected coming my way ?
Top   #29
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandoline View Post
Five of swords
He wants to think of you at the moment, but he has to deal with other things that make it impossible.

My strength today?
Nine cups

Your dreaming and idealism

- is it ethical overall the relationship they have
Top   #30




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.