has wearing crystals really changed your life?

olivia1

I feel as if I should update as well :)

I received one of the bracelets I mentioned in my first post. One of the things that I struggle with is stress. I heard that fluorite was a great stone for that. So I purchased a stretchy bracelet made of clear and violet fluorite. I noticed upon putting it on that it had a very calming energy. however, I wasnt sure if it was just my mind playing tricks on me or if the crystals were actually working.

Later that night, when I tried to fall asleep, I had difficulties falling asleep..even after taking my prescription strength sleeping pills. usually, I fall asleep after 30 minutes of taking them. Anyway, I did a search on the forum of fluorite and it seemed that someone else had similar experience with this crystal..so you all are right, I think crystals do work. Thank you all for sharing such wonderful and insightful information with me :)

Amatafrances

Yes, crystals changed my life totally.
Now I know the ancient vedic astrology, because I had to study it, that is at the roots of crystal healing. Before I didn't believe in astrology.
And I can cure myself and my friends (and some of them are doctors!) very well with crystals.
For example, I have scleroderma, that is a serius disease, and I can use whith great results a lot of stones to get relief in this sickness: bloodstone, serpentine, variscite, turquoise, moss agate, for the chronic tiredness and fatigue in this autoimmune problem; tiger eye, turquoise, flint, golden topaz, to give warmth to my hands and body; aquamarine and morganite to help my body in order to control the allegies.
And I can use crystals for many many many diseases and to solve spiritual issues too. They are simply wonderful, but to use them properly one has to study seriusly and needs to love this matter.

MissJo

I have a large chunk of amethyst that my ex gave me.
I'm not sure if it's a placebo or not, but whenever I'm mentally hurting or have a headache if I hold it to my head or to my heard the pain just sort of melts away.

I also had a tiger iron that I used to wear with amber... the necklace unfortunately broke and I have to remake it, but whenever I went out with that I felt a lot stronger and more self-confident, and calmer as well, overall I was a lot happier.

Really need to fix that necklace again...

Della

I feel that crystals have helped me in life. Over the past month ive been carrying a little angel in my pocket. Im not sure what crystal its cut from, its purple with white streaks in it. Ive been having a really hard time at work recently due to bullying. Ive found that its been keeping me calm and less anxious when im around the bully and when she is picking on me.

I also have a piece of quartz that i put under my pillow when i go to bed and it helps me sleep at night.

Blackstar

oooh, Blackstar, thnx for this. I don't recall ever hearing of orgonites, and so I googled it and found some beautiful images of it. I also googled it to get the properties of it and see that is it a made gem with easy to get things. they turn out to be quite pretty! I may try this myself, tho here in this home, I don't have much room to work with to make an orgonite. I may still try it though. very interesting!

Do try, it's not that difficult and I don't think you need a lot of room for it. :)

I feel that crystals have helped me in life. Over the past month ive been carrying a little angel in my pocket. Im not sure what crystal its cut from, its purple with white streaks in it. Ive been having a really hard time at work recently due to bullying. Ive found that its been keeping me calm and less anxious when im around the bully and when she is picking on me.

So nice to read this. I can't deal well with bullies either. By the given description, it might be amethyst.

MCsea

great thread!!! lovely to read these beautiful stories

thanks for your update too olivia1

and yes they have changed my life too... :)

hunter

Western medicine is flawed in that it seldom recognizes the mind-body connection, and even when it does, we do not know how to treat it. We KNOW people have heart attacks from stress, but don't know how to treat it properly. Brittle diabetes, auto immune diseases, impaired circulation to the extremeties, etc are all well known, but improperly treated. The average person with a psychiatric illness dies 25 years younger than a mentally healthier person.

So sometimes what is called the placebo affect is much more than that. Sometimes it is tapping into the mind-body connection, that is present even if not understood. Before the discovery of vitamin C, some people knew that fruit healed scurvy. They couldn't prove it and didn't understand why, but it worked.

Crystals do work. They work as well as fruit cured scurvy, before the discovery of vitamin C. Because we don't know HOW Crystals work we are inefficient and scattered in our treatments, and we are vulnerable to scams, but we should not entirely abandon crystal treatment because we don't know how they work, and that there are scam artists who use them.