Tarot vs bible revelation

ridercheung

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Hillary
8(H)+9(I)+12(L)+12(L)+1(A)+18(R)+25(Y)
Plus 1
one +(8+10)+13+13+2+19+26 <---26 =2+6 =8 = Year2008

(one +moon + death +death +The High Priestess + sun+ year 2008)
means a woman clothed with the sun and moon under her feet.

Splungeman

Are you certain it doesn't mean a woman clothed in pantsuits? :p

As prophecy, I take "Revelations" just about as seriously as I take Nostradamus...which means I don't take it seriously at all. Yet another rambling document with weird imagery that people will be applying their own meanings to for eons. You can use numerology to match anyone's name to anything you want if you use the right addition sequence.

I dont understand anyway why ol' John would be predicting a failed presidential bid in the US anyway.

firecatpickles

I agree that there is not much similarity to Senator Clinton, but thank you for pointing out the tarot imagery in that verse.

One can almost see XVII The Star!

ridercheung

Yes, I agree. I use numerology .Actually, it likes a game to practice tarot
But don’t take it so seriously about the result.

hitler
8(H)+9(I)+20(T)+12(L)+5(E)+18(R)
plus one
9+10+21+13+6+19
Hermit,Wheel of Fortune,The World, Death ,The Lover, Sun

he came from evil side of the world ,a son of death and death’s lover

northsea

Splungeman said:
You can use numerology to match anyone's name to anything you want if you use the right addition sequence.

I just added the numbers for my name today for the first time, and I thought, yes, 7 makes perfect sense. Then I double-checked the count and it's really 8.

I dont understand anyway why ol' John would be predicting a failed presidential bid in the US anyway.

Monumental. No doubt.