Diorite?

Apollonia

Can anyone help me with the healing/metaphysical properties of dendritic Diorite? I purchased a lovely specimen at my favorite rock shop the other day, and I'm having a heck of a time finding out anything about it.

It's a flat oval shaped tumbled stone, cream colored with black chrysanthemum like markings. Any sharing of information/experiences would be greatly appreciated!

ETA: Oh, I just thought of looking it up on ebay. Of course they have some listed there, and I see that it's a form of granite.

MCsea

do you have a picture?

Some of the most old and beautiful sacred Egyptian artifacts are created with Diorite....

How to describe it without saying all the cliches, its ancient, its like the energy of obsidian but heavier, the protection of black tourmaline but more sacred and its great for past life work.. but its different - its more.. :)

MARINA

Apollonia

Oh, thank you, Marina! That's more information than I've been able to gather as of yet. I'll try to take a photo so you can see it--it's very pretty.

:heart:Blessings:heart:
Amanda

MCsea

I bet it is!

Have you ever been to an ancient Egyptian exhibition and just got blown away.. thats the diorite energy - many of those beautiful black sculptures pump our rhythmic strong energy... see if you cant see a bigger piece in a local museum - though often those sculptures dont have 'rock type' listed in their bio..

I had never thought to get some to wear.. I think it would be great!

MARINA