Tektite and rush of heat

Azarial

I did a chakra layout last night with my crystals, and I had a strange experience. I was using tektite in the location of my root chakra, and while I was laying down meditating with all of my crystals, I started to get a huge rush of heat in the location of where the tektite was. I started reading about it after I got done, and I read that it was a sign of a kundalini awakening. I mean this was not just a little warmth, it was almost as if I took a really hot water bottle and placed it on my root chakra. Is this a common thing to happen during chakra work, or do you think that it was the tektite that caused this?

Briar Rose

http://www.kundalini-gateway.org/

Please try to look for a mentor that is VERY experienced in Kundalini.

This practice, which is truly AMAZING can blow holes in your intestines, blow your disks out of place, and can give you health problems. Yeah, it's that intense.

Also, try looking up Spanda, and the nectar you can experience.

And yes, Kundalini is better than any other feeling in the world! It's amazing, but I would HIGHLY reccomend finding an experienced practioner before trying that again.

:love: enlightenment :love: is your experience now.

All the very best to you.

Azarial

HeavensVault said:
http://www.kundalini-gateway.org/

Please try to look for a mentor that is VERY experienced in Kundalini.

This practice, which is truly AMAZING can blow holes in your intestines, blow your disks out of place, and can give you health problems. Yeah, it's that intense.

Also, try looking up Spanda, and the nectar you can experience.

And yes, Kundalini is better than any other feeling in the world! It's amazing, but I would HIGHLY reccomend finding an experienced practioner before trying that again.

:love: enlightenment :love: is your experience now.

All the very best to you.

Thank you very much! It's funny that this happened, and I wasn't even attempting that, and I had no idea how dangerous it can be.

Sweet Irish Angel

Yes your chakra was def being awakened, but like Heavens vault said please do be careful, do you ever find yourself engaged in spiritual communication, astral travel, or lucid dreaming. - these are all associated with this crystal too.