Suppressed emotions

anonima1226

Hello,
Does anyone know which crystals assist with releasing suppressed emotions?

Sophie

In two words - and you need to use them together:

Malachite to bring up the emotion and free it, absorbing the negative while making you aware of it;

Rose Quartz to integrate the emotion and provide yourself with self-care in the long term - it also makes you glow inside and out.

Malachite especially needs frequent cleansing (in spring water) and charging (in the sun at sunrise and sunset or on a clear quartz cluster), rose quartz needs it less frequently - I charge mine once a month in the full moon, and pass it every now and then in clear spring water for cleansing.

If you are into jewellery, then both of these are wonderful worn as jewellery - necklaces, earrings, bracelets, etc. For the malachite, the chips work more powerfully, the beads more gently. You can also find easily malachite and rose quartz tumbled stones, palm stones, wands, pyramids, etc. Keeping malachite next to your bed and on your work desk is especially good. Rose quartz is also good in the bedroom.

anonima1226

Thank you so much for this information. I am fairly new to crystals and wondered why I was so attracted to Malachite. I have noticed that it does tend to become cloudy after a few days of carrying it (tumbled stone).

There is a Hematite and Malachite chips necklace that I am interested in buying. I'm hesitating on purchasing it since I don't know if it is best to just stick with the Malachite. Also, is it ok to wear Malachite every day?

Sophie

Hematite is a very powerful stone that contains iron ore - whereas malachite contains copper ore. Iron, the metal of Mars can indeed complement copper, the metal of Venus - just make sure that the necklace is well balanced between the two, or contains more of what you actually need.

If you want to use the necklace to bring up suppressed emotion, then hematite can help you face the more difficult ones; but it can also make you less aware of the subtle ones, so it depends what you are looking for. If one of the suppressed emotions the malachite brings up is anger, then hematite can intensify it - but at the same time, will make you stronger to deal with it. Traditionally, on top of its physical use in staunching and purifying blood, hematite is used for protection and by professionals who have to listen to a lot of people's problems, like doctors, psychologists, lawyers, etc., in order to help them listen more effectively while protecting themselves from the negativity and allowing them to speak with authority.

It's fine to wear Malachite every day and even sleep with it (it helps for a peaceful sleep!) - just cleanse and recharge it regularly.

Sweet Irish Angel

they are fab ideas from Fudugazi, really good for suppressed emotions, I would use both a lot, another i found good for helping with suppressed emotions is Apophyllite - it also relieves stress and mental blockages, Jade is also a good one to work with ( leave on your bedside locker - works well with the dream process ). Adventurine i have found helps too.

Rin

A bit of non stone advice: Just be prepared for what comes up. If it works, its going to come up uninhibited and without restraint. Just be careful. :)

Sophie

Rin said:
A bit of non stone advice: Just be prepared for what comes up. If it works, its going to come up uninhibited and without restraint. Just be careful. :)
That's why associating malachite with rose quartz is a good idea - rose quartz brings peace and allows loving integration of even our darkest emotions. It's a kind of follow-on stone from malachite.

Hematite would be useful if you have to go out and face the world in the middle of an emotional opening.

anonima1226

Well, now that it was mentioned I am kind of afraid of what will come up. However, as Fudugazi advised, I made sure to also include Rose Quartz. Thanks for the warning :)
I ended up purchasing two separate chips necklaces...one Malachite and one Rose Quartz.

Apophyllite seems like a great option as well and I will definitely look into it.

Thank you so much everyone! :)

Mathki

Rhodocrosite is very effective to release suppressed emotions!! If you are sensitive enough, you can feel the feelings well up in you when you are holding the stone in your hand! The good thing about rhodocrosite is that not only does it release feelings - it also helps you see a connection between them and your life, whether it be past or present.
Here rose quartz and maybe amethyst is good for protection and "softening the blow" :)

anonima1226

Yes! I actually have a Rhodocrosite stone but at the time I was carrying it and sleeping with it, I felt so overwhelmed. I was impressed at how quickly it worked. So....rather than put away these stones that will be so beneficial to me, I will just carry Rose Quartz and Amethyst along with them as all of you have advised me. Thanks!