Crystals for sleeping?

Angie9

Hello all, I was hoping you all could share a little wisdom with me. Please forgive me for rambling on.

Although I fall asleep easily at night, I wake up in a few hours from a combination of muscle and joint aches. The crystal reference I have suggests amethyst and sodalite for insomnia. From what I have read here, it seems amethyst keeps everyone awake and I have found this to be true for me too.

My book suggests azurite, garnet or malachite for arthritis pain and rose quartz or spinel for aching bones. I don't see any reference to muscle aches at all.

Do you have any experience with these kinds of conditions? What has worked for you? Thanks so much for your input.

Angie

MCsea

Hmm I take indian tonic water to help with muscle aches..
I keep glass near my bed - glass with or without water in it..
seems to help
aquamarine and
Yellow Calcite might help?

I have a technique I use - which involves no clocks and a darkened room to bet the most sleep in a night I can.. and no stress if I am awake Im meditating and relaxing.. it has helped..

hope you feel well soon

MARINA

allecto

I'm not sure what would help crystal-wise, although rose quartz is gererally pretty soothing, I find.

Have you tried a warm shower/ bath and some gentle stretching before bed to help unknot you? Waking with cramps (if this is the problem) can be sign of a salt imbalance - you might need to review your diet.

Interrupted sleep is terrible. Hope you find something that helps soon.

Ange

Angie9 said:
Hello all, I was hoping you all could share a little wisdom with me. Please forgive me for rambling on.

Although I fall asleep easily at night, I wake up in a few hours from a combination of muscle and joint aches. The crystal reference I have suggests amethyst and sodalite for insomnia. From what I have read here, it seems amethyst keeps everyone awake and I have found this to be true for me too.

My book suggests azurite, garnet or malachite for arthritis pain and rose quartz or spinel for aching bones. I don't see any reference to muscle aches at all.

Do you have any experience with these kinds of conditions? What has worked for you? Thanks so much for your input.

Angie

Hi. If you wake between 2.30am and 3.30am, then get your thyroid checked....

Every night if you have a low thyroid you will wake around 3am, aching, stiff, and so tired you wonder why you woke at all...
Ang x

Angie9

I wake at 3:00 to 3:30 every morning and have been treated for thyroid disease for the last 12 years. I will give the tonic and mentioned crystals a try. (went to the chiropractor today too) I do appreciate all the help. Thanks.

Angie

pouter

I am trying to handle the heat here it's 32 degrees. I am utterly bored.
Aquamarine has been helping me I am sleeping much better and it feels cooling.

Ange

Angie9 said:
I wake at 3:00 to 3:30 every morning and have been treated for thyroid disease for the last 12 years. I will give the tonic and mentioned crystals a try. (went to the chiropractor today too) I do appreciate all the help. Thanks.

Angie

You're a bit hypo again then...:(
Ang x

Storm82

ametist (good for sleep, AND waking up in time :)

sodalite is calming

singerofpeace

I've been told Hematite is good... also cooling, and seems like it would put you in a fairly heavy sleep if you work well with it. I'm not sure about the specific health issues, but for sleep, that's my best idea... good luck!