Partner in Crime: Reaching your Potential and Manifesting what you Need with the Fae

Kahlie

The Journeyman and The Galconer make quite a lovely couple. I can see how the Journeyman would help you get out there and shift and transform and adventure, but the Galconer is telling you that something else is important now.

Galconer is a welcome visitor in my house because he's fair and honest. He makes no mistake telling you that something is wrong here and that it's up to you to see if you allow yourself being charmed into a delusion. He smiles while he makes you fall, but he is ever so honest is telling you that he is doing it. Reversed he speaks to me of things you buy into yourself that aren't quite right.

It was a notable Fae for me, because in the dating stages with a long time friend, he popped up in a Reading that a member here did for me (Jewel). I thought it had to do with our transition from friend to lovers, but boy was I wrong. Weeks into the relationship I realized that many things this friend had told me where if not outright lies, then at least not quite honest. Galconer was honest to me that I was buying into an illusion, but I was too love struck and too stubborn to listen. If he pops up now I take his message very seriously.

For potential work, I think Galconer is telling you that not all in your life is as it seems. You might feel you are on Journeyman level, where you are an apprentice or a master. I would spend some time with him and assessing what is right and true and what is not. Sometimes our past or our boundaries or standards aren't up to par.

:heart:

Kahlie

Kahlie

Yesterday me and my bf made some lovely moneyboxes from clay. I had some left over that a bank sent me for a competition. I never used it, even though I wanted too, because I was too busy. We made each made our Dream House Money Box. His is a lot nicer then mine as he was really taken to it and I loved seeing him so creative.

We talked about earlier Psychic Decision making and he told me he trust me and my abilities. I keep on sensing that this House is a real possibility, so even though it's hard for me to trust sometimes, I'm working on it.

Kahlie

krystalkitty

Yesterday me and my bf made some lovely moneyboxes from clay. I had some left over that a bank sent me for a competition. I never used it, even though I wanted too, because I was too busy. We made each made our Dream House Money Box. His is a lot nicer then mine as he was really taken to it and I loved seeing him so creative.

We talked about earlier Psychic Decision making and he told me he trust me and my abilities. I keep on sensing that this House is a real possibility, so even though it's hard for me to trust sometimes, I'm working on it.

Kahlie

I do believe you will find the house it is about when the time is right for us I think to fully appreciate something and the journey to finding the special house is an important one for you to make together to strengthen the bonds once you are there.. a reward for perseverance.. We are on a similar search for a property to rent and have been watching what comes on the market.. perfect properties have come and gone but unable to get back until easter.. now a week before a trip the house next door to one we rented and wanted to buy has come up for sale and would be ideal however u never know till you get up close and personal or it could be sold this week as they go quickly... perhaps this was an unspoken manifestation... and this seems to be a clear reason why the galconer appeared... I will do as you suggested I like your thoughts behind the cards.

Kahlie

I do believe you will find the house it is about when the time is right for us I think to fully appreciate something and the journey to finding the special house is an important one for you to make together to strengthen the bonds once you are there.. a reward for perseverance.. We are on a similar search for a property to rent and have been watching what comes on the market.. perfect properties have come and gone but unable to get back until easter.. now a week before a trip the house next door to one we rented and wanted to buy has come up for sale and would be ideal however u never know till you get up close and personal or it could be sold this week as they go quickly... perhaps this was an unspoken manifestation... and this seems to be a clear reason why the galconer appeared... I will do as you suggested I like your thoughts behind the cards.

I like your idea of when the time is right. :) It has been an amazing journey together. We are talking about what we want to take and what we want to leave behind. We would be moving in together for the first time. Really a bonding experience so far.

Hmmm... I wonder if that House next door is so wonderful with Galconer around... I would definitely take a good hard look at everything around you.

Moondance

At this current time I would like to join in as a passive member (mostly due to the fact that my own cards aren't here yet, they are making their way across the earth to come from America). I do get to play with my friends cards, but I can't really join actively until my own are here.
I'm only new to the oracles and things like this, so please give me some patience if there are things I don't understand about these processes.

The things however, that I would like to manifest in my outcomes are as follows:

* Helping my dog through her Anxiety disorder.
My poor Pomeranian dog has quite bad anxiety, which is multiplied when I am forced to leave her alone. Even though she has other animal companions, me not being with her is extremely stressful for her and also for those around (neighbours, etc) because of her anxiety reactions. I have just started trying to address her anxiety needs. What I would like to achieve here is healing for my little dog so that she won't be so anxious and distressed.

* Achieving employment that is aware of my shortcomings (personality disorder)
I've been unemployed for a lot of years now and despite looking, I'm not having any luck. It has become very discouraging and it's been getting me down a lot. I don't have much in the way of employable skills and my only previous employer won't give me a reference.

* Finding an affordable rental that allows pets!!
This will of course come after finding that elusive job! My pets are probably the most important thing in my life next to my partner, I need them for my sanity. But due to the fact I have no current job, I'm not able to afford rent and as such, I'm stuck living in a caravan that doesn't even have the basic necessities (like a toilet or shower). It also only has cold running water. I need the job to be able to afford rent, so that I am able to get out of this situation. But too many rentals refuse pets, and I can't be parted from my pets. They need to be able to come with me.

I would pull the Potential card, but I have no current deck with which to do it.
I know my favourite card is the Green Woman but I can't remember what her description says to know whether she is the right Potential card.

Kahlie

At this current time I would like to join in as a passive member (mostly due to the fact that my own cards aren't here yet, they are making their way across the earth to come from America). I'm only new to the oracles and things like this, so please give me some patience if there are things I don't understand about these processes.

Welcome in on board :) Don't worry, we are all friendly and helpful here in this group.
I added your manifestation list to the first post plus added you to the member list. Take your time to think which Fae you want to work with.

So glad you want to help your dog. I'm asking the Fae to go around and help her see that you will come back and everything is alright. As for employment, change your thinking, you haven't assessed yet what type of skills would be employable. You must have them! I'm sure that there will be animal lovers renting out too, so all you have to do is find one of them :)

I've worked on my manifestation by joining Pinterest and adding some stuff I would want in our Home and for our Wedding. *yay* I will be adding new exercises soon for the rest of the group :)

krystalkitty

I've worked on my manifestation by joining Pinterest and adding some stuff I would want in our Home and for our Wedding. *yay* I will be adding new exercises soon for the rest of the group :)

what a wonderful idea.. I have a thread on pininterest where been adding my art work that I intend for the book.. I think the visual aid sometimes helps connect our thoughts together.

thirdlibra

Welcome in on board :) Don't worry, we are all friendly and helpful here in this group.
I added your manifestation list to the first post plus added you to the member list. Take your time to think which Fae you want to work with.

So glad you want to help your dog. I'm asking the Fae to go around and help her see that you will come back and everything is alright. As for employment, change your thinking, you haven't assessed yet what type of skills would be employable. You must have them! I'm sure that there will be animal lovers renting out too, so all you have to do is find one of them :)

I did the pinterest board thing when I needed a place to call home! At that point, I was on my third time straight of living in a boyfriend's house/apartment. You'd think this wouldn't be an issue, but they made it quite clear it was Their space, not Our space. The last one was the worst - he would lock me out if he didn't like who I was socializing with.

I'm in a much better place now. My lovelywolfboy is definitely not like the others, and we have a cozy little suite with an organic garden (with solar fairy lights!) taking the place of the more common grassy lawns that I'm not so fond of. My pinterest board was called To Build a Faerie Habitat. I haven't gotten many of the decoration type things from it done, but I do have the habitat to do so now!

thirdlibra

On the note of my post above, I'm fairly satisfied in my life at the moment. I've got everything I need to be healthy and happy. I have the most loviest boyfriend, a home that is pretty much ideal (room even for a tea cupboard that I could hide in, and a tea tap to match!), a job, and an adorable Nekokittypuss to keep me company by sitting on my book. So for me, any manifestations would be minor details to my life...

1) The Main Thing. I'm learning a lot recently. Tarot and oracle stuff is one facet of it, but there is a lot more. While going down this path, I'm also needing to communicate more than I've had to in the past, and in more ways. I've been working on my throat chakra, but some faerie help to strengthen that weak point, and general guidance and light would be appreciated.

2) The Job. The Job and I have had a bit of a rough patch - bad news about the company, layoffs, including my boyfriend, and a stupid moment with my manager that led to me having a panic attack, blacking out, and coming back to myself in the middle of a street... - but we seem to be getting along better now. I thought for awhile that I was done, and needed to move on, but with some work and shuffling of coworkers and an apology from the manager, the workplace has been smoothed out a bit. There is a chance that my position could turn to full time, and I would like that. The company is sending me across the country for extended training, so I'm already on the right path!

3) Transportation. I'm pretty greenhippyish, and do not have a car. I don't often find myself wanting one, but having a car would mean that I'm not at the mercy of friend's schedules to go hiking and camping and such over summer. As well, it'd mean I could stop begging the rain to hold off until I'm at work, lol, (though, the rain is quite accomodating!)

Kahlie

thirdlibra, I'm glad you are at such a good place in your life, but let's make it a great place :D

I've added your needs and desires to the manifestation list.

Kahlie