Which kind of clear stones I should choose?

Ann Yu

Hello everyone. I am looking for a clearstone to help cleaning my deck. But I domy know how to choose. My friend told me that I should choose stones that match my horoscope. Well I am Libra.
He told me that:
Monotone represent Libra Gemini etc
Hematite stone represent Virgo etc
But I am not interested in moonstone. I prefer black but if I should choose?
I appreciate any help. Thank you so much.
Btw I use Hanson Roberts deck.

dancing_moon

Personally, I think 'cleansing' my deck is more about 'cleansing' my view of the deck. So, any stone that resonates with you will do. If you don't feel any connection to your 'birth' stones, you shouldn't use them, IMHO.

If you like black stones, obsidian is a good one. Clear quartz is another powerful 'cleansing' stone, and not nearly as expensive as diamonds, which would be a great choice, too. I also love citrine and ruby. Look through some stone catalogs/shops to see what stone 'calls' to you. And post the results. :)

nisaba

<smile> Just shuffle the deck briefly after each use. That's all it needs.

Ann Yu

<smile> Just shuffle the deck briefly after each use. That's all it needs.

I think that's the good idea and a useful easy money-saving way :D

shelikes2read

I keep a little bitty Moldavite in the box with my working deck. That's not so much for the purpose of clearing, but more because the energies of Moldavite will be beneficial to me as a reader. Moldavite helps bring the things that need to be worked on to the surface, where they can't be missed. I find that I'm a bit less prone to sugar-coat, for lack of a better word, a difficult answer. I still answer questions with consideration for the querent's feelings, but I have the... nerve? Is that the right word? ... not to tap dance around the hard stuff to the point where the querent might be able to cover the answer up with denial and not act on it.

Mind you, some querents might be able to cover Mt. Everest with denial, if they really don't want to face it. But the more straightforward the answer, the more denial they need to cover it over and not face it. And I am all about giving reading answers that the person can actually USE to make their life better. Even if the answer is, "This issue here really needs to be addressed directly."

But as I said, that's not about cleansing. That's about energizing.

Briar Rose

I would use a clear quartz point that faces away from me.

Ann Yu

I keep a little bitty Moldavite in the box with my working deck. That's not so much for the purpose of clearing, but more because the energies of Moldavite will be beneficial to me as a reader. Moldavite helps bring the things that need to be worked on to the surface, where they can't be missed. I find that I'm a bit less prone to sugar-coat, for lack of a better word, a difficult answer. I still answer questions with consideration for the querent's feelings, but I have the... nerve? Is that the right word? ... not to tap dance around the hard stuff to the point where the querent might be able to cover the answer up with denial and not act on it.

Mind you, some querents might be able to cover Mt. Everest with denial, if they really don't want to face it. But the more straightforward the answer, the more denial they need to cover it over and not face it. And I am all about giving reading answers that the person can actually USE to make their life better. Even if the answer is, "This issue here really needs to be addressed directly."

But as I said, that's not about cleansing. That's about energizing.

Actually I use my pendulum to find out. And it said the moonstone is better for my reading :D

Moonbow

Clear quartz is to crystals what Lavender is to aromatherapy. I would use that over any other clear stone.

intuitiveinsight

Hi there,
Yes clear quartz is good. You could also try citrine.