Rose Quartz

Awkward.turtle91

So here it goes, no matter where I turn at the moment I keep finding Rose Quartz in unexpected places in my room/coat pockets.

It's usually when I stop and think about romance they appear. I found one at work in my coat pocket and I only intended to take a tigers eye.

And the rest I've found I've found decks ones I've not touched I a while.

I wonder if it's signifying that I'm healing and romance is on it's way soon?, any thoughts?

andromedastarseed

So here it goes, no matter where I turn at the moment I keep finding Rose Quartz in unexpected places in my room/coat pockets.

It's usually when I stop and think about romance they appear. I found one at work in my coat pocket and I only intended to take a tigers eye.

And the rest I've found I've found decks ones I've not touched I a while.

I wonder if it's signifying that I'm healing and romance is on it's way soon?, any thoughts?

Possibly, Rose Quartz does heal the heart chakra. Have you had circulatory issues? Or, perhaps it's mending the effect your past relationships had on your heart. I have a feeling you may know by February 14

danieljuk

Rose Quartz is aligned with the Heart Chakra, it has a theme also of opening and expanding your heart. We can only find love when we open our heart and if we are ready. If we are healing or need time to work on ourselves, we are not ready to open our heart to the world. It's like that old saying about loving ourselves first and then we are ready to give to others.

If you keep finding it, for me it might mean to make sure your heart is healed and you have moved on from past hurt. Open your heart to the world, give love to attract love. It might be a lucky omen but make sure you are ready would be be the message as I see it :)

Awkward.turtle91

Possibly, Rose Quartz does heal the heart chakra. Have you had circulatory issues? Or, perhaps it's mending the effect your past relationships had on your heart. I have a feeling you may know by February 14

That's interesting about circulatory issues, I don't have any of those as far as I'm aware of. I'm still finding it in places I'd forgotten I'd put it. I like the idea that it's mending past relationships i do feel better and more able to move on from them.

What makes you suggest by February? Xx

Awkward.turtle91

Rose Quartz is aligned with the Heart Chakra, it has a theme also of opening and expanding your heart. We can only find love when we open our heart and if we are ready. If we are healing or need time to work on ourselves, we are not ready to open our heart to the world. It's like that old saying about loving ourselves first and then we are ready to give to others.

I feel as if I'm slowly doing this, im unfollowing those that upset me and cause drama, im allowing new people in and letting them get close to me. I'm learning to ignore those who think Ill off me and I'm learning to let people help me when I have a meltdown because I deserve help. It may seem like nothing but small steps to being able to love ourselves :), I don't think we can rush these things.

If you keep finding it, for me it might mean to make sure your heart is healed and you have moved on from past hurt. Open your heart to the world, give love to attract love. It might be a lucky omen but make sure you are ready would be be the message as I see it :)

I like the idea of a lucky omen, I wonder if I should do a reading on it of some description to find out what message the stone has for me itself. I'm ready. I can confirm that I wouldn't do anything that I makes me uncomfortable.
X

andromedastarseed

That's interesting about circulatory issues, I don't have any of those as far as I'm aware of. I'm still finding it in places I'd forgotten I'd put it. I like the idea that it's mending past relationships i do feel better and more able to move on from them.

What makes you suggest by February? Xx

I heard Valentine's Day as I read your post.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beancrew49

I like the idea of a lucky omen, I wonder if I should do a reading on it of some description to find out what message the stone has for me itself. I'm ready. I can confirm that I wouldn't do anything that I makes me uncomfortable.
X

Here is a great spread on this site for a crystal diagnosis. It tells you the mood of the crystal, what message it brings, how to program it, and how to connect with it.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=260905

Beancrew49

Thank you šŸ˜Š, that does look like the perfect spread to use, have you had experience with this before? Xx

Oh yeah, I've used it a bunch of time. I find it tricky to decipher the how it wants to be programmed card, but all the others come through clear to me.

Awkward.turtle91

Oh yeah, I've used it a bunch of time. I find it tricky to decipher the how it wants to be programmed card, but all the others come through clear to me.

I have the perfect lovers oracle for this spread I may use it with that instead of tarot! :)