Leapers, Leapers and more Leapers

Jewel

Yesterday when I was shuffling to get my card of the day 4 cards leaped out of the deck: The Guardian of the Gate (3), Lady of the Harvest (18), the Piper (24) - reversed, and the Rarr (52) reversed. I wrote them down and put them back in the deck so I could work with them when I had time .. well my card of the day ended up being Honesty (40). Honesty's little horn like protrusions and heart area all lit up.

When I got home last night I pulled out the cards that leapt out to read them. I did my reading then went to go get the book ... well guess what? the faeries hid my book! I heard this giggling saying "you do not need the book anymore ... you know us". Based on my reading I believe that they are telling me that to cross the gates between the realms I need to openly accept the faeries with no fear and without human expectations of what I will find. The music is different in their world, so to speak, but that makes it no less lovely. "On the contrary upside down music is fun!" I heard them say. Once I can accept those things, all I have to do is release myself and fly like the Rarr but with my eyes open. With honesty and love in my heart I will be able to see them.

See them? Ohhhhhh my I thought! time for another question (as you can see they wanted to get me reading and got my attention REAL quick!). So I asked: what do I need to do to see you? Well of course they made me pull out 8 cards, 5 of which were reversed. I just shook my head knowing that was too many cards for me to deal with in relation to that question so I giggled (with them) , picked up the cards and asked them again nicely and asked them to give it to me in 3 cards.

Now mind you, I shuffled, cut the deck and the whole nine yards ... yet ... I got 3 cards out of the original 8 they had dealt me the first time! Not only that 2 of the 3 were cards that had really caught my eye the first time!. My 3 cards were: The Lay of the Harvest (18), The Dark Lady (20), and The Guardian at the Gate (3) .... see a pattern here ... look above at the leaper cards at the top of this post ... The interpretations I heard intuitiveley were: 1. Believe in all of us (18); 2. Have faith and use your 3rd eye (20); Ascend through the gate (3).

Well I was most excited by this time ... so I put the deck together again, shuffled and asked: Who will I meet first? ... well as I was repeating and concentrating on my question a clump of 4 cards leaps out!!!!! The cards were Unity (1), The Laume (30), The Faery Who was Kissed by Pixies (21), and the Retriever (41).

Nothing has happened since then ... my guess is I might meet the retriever when he returns my book! ... I hope that is soon as I really would like to read up on these cards again. Well just had to share ... needless to say I really enjoyed my time with them yesterday.

faunabay

How wonderful!!! I've been reading the faeries without the book for quite a while now. It's about time Jewel!!! LOL
Every once in a while though I have to refer back to the book - especially when I'm asking something I really care about. I want to make sure I'm not reading something in there just because I want to see it.
My card for today was Honesty!!! Great women think alike huh?? :D

Jewel

faunabay said:
How wonderful!!! I've been reading the faeries without the book for quite a while now. It's about time Jewel!!! LOL
Every once in a while though I have to refer back to the book -

I suppose it is time that I actually read with them ... they still have my book hidden! mischievious little darlings that they are *LOL* ... my card today is the Singer of Transfiguration and I sure wish I had the book to see what it says about it ~sighs~ ... well I know they will let me have my book when they think it is appropriate.

Alissa

I love how they leap out for you too, I totally understand that! These cards move around on me too when handling them, they seem to slide against each other easier, and slip around like silvery minnows when you hold them!

This is a fantastic story Jewel in how the Faes are guiding you, and I find it inspiriational as a new Fae initiate to see how others walk their own Fae paths.

My own Cards are also being contrary ... but about staying right side up. For once, I've been trying to keep a deck right side up, not reversed, and these cards are finding ways to mix themselves up anyhow! I can't figure it out! In the middle of the deck, where it's been sitting untouched for a few days, there is the Maiden upside down. And then, 4 more cards towards the end ... and another card, upside down, but only that one way towards the other end of the deck.

My cards are getting giggy with it, and they say I Can't Stop Them! The Green Woman :p keeps popping up and luaghing as I tried to put them all right side up -- and finally I gave up.

The Faes wanna be upside down if they want, so THERE. I can't stop em :D and i LIKE that about this deck!~

Amber Moler

No leapers

I have not had any leapers just yet but the cards always seem to cut them selves. It always happens after I am done shuffling. I have not taken the time to look at what card the deck separates at though. I always take it as the faeries jumping it to their place for that time. Kinda like the frist card was meant to be the one. I think I will pay more attention to what cards are moving by them selves.

Jewel

Don't Frown ...

Hi Amber, don't frown ... if the Faeries are cutting the deck for you then they are still playing with your deck :) ... and just FYI, I have had the deck since February and this was the first time I ever had leapers.

Must go now, the faeries are demanding that I pull my card of the day :D

Jewel

Guess what and who showed up yesterday?

Well as I knew it, my Faeries Oracle book would appear when the Faeries were ready for me to find it. It was at my mom's and sitting in plain view on the bookshelf *LOL* ... well then I get home, and as I had been real busy had not picked my card of the day so I decided to do so ... guess who? ... The Retriever! Coincidence? I think not! All going according to the "leapers" reading. I have not yet "seen" the faeries, but obviously they are letting me know for sure I am experiencing them. Wonder who is next? Unity, The Laume or The Faerie Who Was Kissed by Pixies?

Alissa

Oh Ilbe!!!!

How precious! to me Ilbe reminds me strongly of my dog Angel, who is undoubtedly one of the sweetest animals God ever did create.

It's funny because Ilbe really doesn't look much like her, except that long doggy snout. [My radio just went on in the kitchen by itself!! THE FaES are GIgigling right now!!!]

~#$@ wowow ow faes exist ok???~!@####